+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: 7/10 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 7/10 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

PWS, last season Rachel admitted to getting botox. Why anyone under 35 would need it is beyond me. If you have wrinkles in your 20's, then you seriously need to change your lifestyle and suntanning habits.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Really. To me, the Botox look always makes me think of unfortunate actors who've over-indulged in Botox and now have faces that cannot seem to register any emotions.

I also couldn't figure out why Rachel was trying to decide if Cassie had had a nose job or Botox when she's had plastic surgery herself. She obviously doesn't have a problem with it for herself so why should she care if anyone else has artificially enhanced their looks?

If I were Brendon, however, I'd be more concerned about Rachel's artificial personality than her artificial body enhancements (and seriously, she dyes her hair, uses extensions, and has had a boob job; did he think she might not want Botox or further plastic surgery somewhere down the line?).
    Rachel was just trying to even out the score card where Cassie's concerned. R can see that C is prettier than she is, so she's trying to blame it on some artificial enhancement. She can't deal with the fact that somebody might actually be prettier than she is. Rachel is just being her petty, narcissistic self. Gawd, I hate that she's back this season.
    momrek06, scoot13 and JavaJo like this.
    This isnít the Sound of freaking Music weíre watching.......sdl

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    PWS, last season Rachel admitted to getting botox. Why anyone under 35 would need it is beyond me. If you have wrinkles in your 20's, then you seriously need to change your lifestyle and suntanning habits.
    Now I vaguely remember that.... and being stunned by it. I wonder in Brendon looks at her childhood HoH pictures and finds the pre plastic Rachel attractive. A Rachel who's relatively flatchested, doesn't have bizzaro red hair,doesn't have heavily made up eyes.... So now she wants to do something to her teeth?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Now I vaguely remember that.... and being stunned by it. I wonder in Brendon looks at her childhood HoH pictures and finds the pre plastic Rachel attractive. A Rachel who's relatively flatchested, doesn't have bizzaro red hair,doesn't have heavily made up eyes.... So now she wants to do something to her teeth?
    Like what? Have her fangs sharpened? After all, vampires are "hot" (or should that be "hawt"?) right now....

Is Rachel still working in Vegas? Does anyone know?
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Rachel bores me. She's all about Rachael. I think Brendon is a wimp as well. So far I am not loving BB.

I'm not watching this season because I don't have time, but I'm following a bit here. Since Rachel returned, I'm not feeling as bad about that as I did

Regarding "enhancements" - didn't Rachel have a nose job? I seem to remember seeing pictures of her when she was younger, and it seemed that her nose was bigger. Plus I've always thought her lips look as if they've been enhanced, too. Anybody know for sure?
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

"love" is blind

i knew there was no help for Brendan when i seen him cry on the internets a while back

---

and i am just speculating of course that Dani/Dick fell out again because of the money... i think she wanted more than she got and that was the issue... see how fat Dick got, thats what happen when you get *rich* and become a web "ceo"

[QUOTE=Dogg;4333435---

and i am just speculating of course that Dani/Dick fell out again because of the money... i think she wanted more than she got and that was the issue... see how fat Dick got, thats what happen when you get *rich* and become a web "ceo"[/QUOTE]

I dont' know how much more he could have given her. He bought her a brand new car and took her on a 2-3 week European vacation. He was very generous to her with his winnings.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

she had no faith in him and thinks SHE probably should have won even though he's the one that did the long endurance, and protected her most of the time, and HE was the one that made the final against zach

$500k not that much after taxes and if you not carefull you can blow it real quick, so yeah a car and expensive trip + probably another chunk of cash i'm guessing he gave her didn't leave that much that you can live on for too long w/o a regular job

somehow though i think she'll win this nonsense season...

I hope a newbie wins. I dont care for them bringing the others back...not at all. I like to see the newbies work out their strategy . We already know what the oldies is, get rid of the newbies..zzzzzzz

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast