+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: 7/10 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 7/10 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Have not room is a padded white room where they can't turn the lights out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Does anyone else find Keith's milking technique a little creepy?
    That whole thing was kind of creepy.
    I don't know man I don't know man I don't know man I don't know I don't know

FORT Fogey

I'm continuing to like Shelly. I hope she's around for a while.

That food comp was just like the "birds and bees" in All Stars. It made me laugh then and it was cute this time too but it was funnier in AS...George bouncing on Dr. Will was priceless!

After watching his DR's, I think I could really like Adam. I like that he sees through Dick but isn't dumb enough to tell him.
    scoot13 and JavaJo like this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Does anyone else find Keith's milking technique a little creepy?
    Uhm...ya think? I was confused...I was horrified yet amused. Laughing but felt pervy for doing so. And he looked like he was enjoying it WAYYYYY to much. Hide your sheep.
    lilcountriegal likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Uhm...ya think? I was confused...I was horrified yet amused. Laughing but felt pervy for doing so. And he looked like he was enjoying it WAYYYYY to much. Hide your sheep.
    Isn't he a youth minister at some church? Can you imagine the church board watching that?

Isn't he a youth minister at some church? Can you imagine the church board watching that?
    That's what he said. But his actions are nothing what you'd expect from a minister. He's a horn dog. Bleh.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

Technically, at a lot of churches, the youth minister isn't exactly a minister, in that he/she probably doesn't have a degree in theology and isn't ordained but may have a degree in youth ministry instead. But that's beside the point. The way he's coming off on the show doesn't really make him seem like the kind of guy you'd want chaperoning the church youth on a bus trip, does its?
    JavaJo likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Technically, at a lot of churches, the youth minister isn't exactly a minister, in that he/she probably doesn't have a degree in theology and isn't ordained but may have a degree in youth ministry instead. But that's beside the point. The way he's coming off on the show doesn't really make him seem like the kind of guy you'd want chaperoning the church youth on a bus trip, does its?
    Are you kidding? From his comments alone, much less his behavior, I wouldn't leave him alone with a bunch of teenage girls for 10 minutes!

I found the Brenchel conversation about Botox, etc., really interesting in terms of insight into their relationship. Loved how after he left the room she said, yeah, he's all against Botox and plastic surgery, but I've never heard any complaints about THESE! (indicating her breasts) Surely he knows they are plastic? And what did Rachel mean, she likes the Botox look??? They were talking about Botox on women under 30.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Are you kidding? From his comments alone, much less his behavior, I wouldn't leave him alone with a bunch of teenage girls for 10 minutes!

I found the Brenchel conversation about Botox, etc., really interesting in terms of insight into their relationship. Loved how after he left the room she said, yeah, he's all against Botox and plastic surgery, but I've never heard any complaints about THESE! (indicating her breasts) Surely he knows they are plastic? And what did Rachel mean, she likes the Botox look??? They were talking about Botox on women under 30.
    Really. To me, the Botox look always makes me think of unfortunate actors who've over-indulged in Botox and now have faces that cannot seem to register any emotions.

I also couldn't figure out why Rachel was trying to decide if Cassie had had a nose job or Botox when she's had plastic surgery herself. She obviously doesn't have a problem with it for herself so why should she care if anyone else has artificially enhanced their looks?

If I were Brendon, however, I'd be more concerned about Rachel's artificial personality than her artificial body enhancements (and seriously, she dyes her hair, uses extensions, and has had a boob job; did he think she might not want Botox or further plastic surgery somewhere down the line?).
    JavaJo likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast