+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: 7/7 Premiere Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 7/7 Premiere Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by cavendish View Post
    I never got why being sadistic to someone's face is somehow a virtue.

I watched about half Dick's season and just got so turned off by his relentlessly mean-spirited and vicious personality that I stopped watching. The only things he had going for him were intelligence, energy and focus-- no small things-- but they weren't enough, given how ugly he is-- and I don't mean physically-- although that too.

I guess people get a thrill out of that sort of thing, which is why each reality show,over time, seems to become meaner and more unwatchable.

On the other hand, I turned BB on and caught a few seconds of Lawon carrying on in the diary room. It made me so uncomfortable I deleted the whole thing. What with that, and Dick and Danielle, and Brendon and Rachel, guess this is another season I'm going to skip.

It's a shame, imo.

Cavendish
    I agree about Dick, but what was it about Lawon that made you uncomfortable?
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

i think there's something fishy abt their whole situation - first the not speaking and then dick's "emergency" . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post

Good for Jeff for not immediately buying the idea that Dick and Danielle haven't spoken in three years. It may be true, but it certainly wouldn't be beyond either of them to lie about it as a strategy either.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    i think there's something fishy abt their whole situation - first the not speaking and then dick's "emergency" . . .
    I dont buy that either. Funny that nobody can track this friend in need down

+ Reply to Thread