+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Adam - BB13

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Adam - BB13

People who describe themselves as leaders tend to get the sack.... That is one ugly beard...hope the ladies in the house talk him out of it quickly. And that shirt looks like what Charlie Sheen wears/wore on Two and a Half Men.

My favorite so far~!

Oh boy...looks like Keith isn't the only one with a Charlie's Angels fantasy...

Adam Poch is one of the newest "Big Brother" contestants. He is the self-described "heavy metal teddy bear" and says his three passions in life are "heavy metal, bacon and 'Beverly Hills, 90210.'" We could think of worse passions.

Of wanting to be on "Big Brother," Adam tells us, "Out of all the reality shows, 'Big Brother's' always been my favorite. I think I am a very social person, I get along with so many different kinds of people, I'm very popular. I think this is the kind of game that I can win."

And he's not worried about his age being factor (at 39, he's one of the oldest in the house).

"I'm a very good people person. My age has never come into play. I get along with everybody," says Adam.

Adam also has a strategy he's already hoping to implement.

"I would like to form an alliance with a couple girls. I have a dream alliance of Adam's Angels, me and three girls. By the time to the final four, the girls will turn on each other and I'll be sitting pretty in the finals," Adam laughs.

"Big Brother" premieres Thursday, July 7 at 9 p.m. ET on CBS.
    At least he sounds like he's kidding...I hope.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

I think I might like this guy too. His answers weren't douchey like the other guys.
    Wake up and be awesome

Bacon is his passion? Ok..I like this guy. I always say that the food pyramid only needs three categories. Bacon, chocolate and cheese, in that order....
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Ace

What is up with the Beverly Hills 90210 obsession?
    "Nina, have you ever been in a thunderdome?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I felt sorry for the poor kid who got stuck as his partner--I think he was hoping for one of the two women who teamed up together, both of whom seem kind of sane. On the other hand, it might be easy to get people to vote this guy out if your team was nominated.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12