+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Keith - BB13

Re: Keith - BB13

I really don't care for him. Oftentimes, these interviews are misleading, but I can't see him turning into someone I will like or root for.
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

Definitely my least favorite so far.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Great teeth.... Maybe he'll be like Dan and actually be a nice guy in house, who just made an obnoxious play to get in...he is an actor after all! Bringing a Bible doesn't coincide with the other stuff he says. That said I hope he doesn't get sucked into one of these righteous religious alliances--they are hard to take.
    pamkayks likes this.

yuk
    its_glinda_now likes this.

I couldn't even make it through his whole interview. Tool is right.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Identical twin brother... look out!
    Count your blessings!

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Great teeth.... Maybe he'll be like Dan and actually be a nice guy in house, who just made an obnoxious play to get in...he is an actor after all! Bringing a Bible doesn't coincide with the other stuff he says. That said I hope he doesn't get sucked into one of these righteous religious alliances--they are hard to take.
    he also claims to be a youth minister in one of the videos i saw ... and then he talks about season 8's jen being hot and having a hot bootie. what a pig. i can't stand him. and if he tries to act all holy and all, i just might have to throw up.

i never got around to viewing this thread or his cbs vid, but i dislike this guy and am embarassed after watching last nite

i'm not one who gets offended, but the way they casted my race this season bothers me

i'm gonna have to shoot off an email to AG, RK and co. about my concerns; meanwhile im tempted to go to the live feed thread just to see what this guy and the other 2 are doing in order to confirm my theories

it's bad enough that they ruined the show imo (i dont share all the j/j, d/d, brch love that yall do) by recycling, and not giving a chance for new folks to meet each other, clash, form team-x / team-y, create aliances on their own

i'm already thinking of bowing out this season

thats all

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke View Post
    he also claims to be a youth minister in one of the videos i saw ... and then he talks about season 8's jen being hot and having a hot bootie. what a pig. i can't stand him. and if he tries to act all holy and all, i just might have to throw up.
    i just had a random crazy thought...

he mentioned having a twin

what *if* one twin is the choir boy preacher dude

and the other is the guy we watched last nite

some "twin twist"

crazy right?

FORT Newbie

I think if there was going to be a twin twist, he wouldn't have shared with the group that he was a twin. I think he would have reserved that fact for the viewing audience only.

This guy really rubs me wrong. I hate that he's supposed to be an example to youth in his church. I'm fairly certain the pastor/leader of his church will not be pleased with his behavior.
    Texasdad likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast