+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: BB13 - The Twist: 'Double Trouble' (Past HGs returning)

BB13 - The Twist: 'Double Trouble' (Past HGs returning)

There are 8 new houseguests, so 3 pairs of previous HGs will be entering the house to play as well.

There's a page at CBS.com with 6 Duos, they want us to vote our favorite: Big Brother: Which duo will return to the house?|Vote Now - CBS.com

I wonder if they have other duos on standby...no way would Will/Boogie want to do this again. I bet the 3 couples are already selected, and the poll is just gauging how the viewers feel...

Press release from CBS:
    "BIG BROTHER" PRESENTS THE SUMMER OF "DOUBLE TROUBLE"

BIG BROTHER Welcomes Eight New Houseguests and Welcomes Back Some of the Most Notorious "Duos" from Past Seasons;
    The Identities of the Returning "Duos" Will Be Revealed During the Season Premiere on Thursday, July 7

BIG BROTHER welcomes eight new Houseguests, plus the return of some of the most notorious "duos" from past seasons, when the CBS reality series premieres Thursday, July 7 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Julie Chen is the host.

This summer's twist, "Double Trouble," will feature the return of some of the most dynamic "duos" in the history of BIG BROTHER. The return of these former Houseguests will immediately impact the way the game will be played this summer.

The identities of the returning "Duos" will be revealed during the premiere episode on July 7. Below are the eight NEW Houseguests who will spend the summer playing alongside the "Duos" in the new season of BIG BROTHER:
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: BB13 - The Twist: 'Double Trouble' (Past HGs returning)

HAHA as of now Jessie and Natalie have 2% of the vote.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Oh my .....please no Brendon/Rachel!! It's just to soon to watch them again. I can still hear that laugh in my nightmare's.
    waywyrd and JavaJo like this.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

I bet the duos are already selected too. The way the poll is phrased is "which duo do you think will return to the house?". The duos on there suck. Blah.
    pfeifferdcat likes this.
    Wake up and be awesome

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

terribly disappointed in this... lousy choices..
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Well, I have to say, even tho I LOVE Jeff and Jordo, I cast my vote for Dick and Danielle. I've only had the feeds for 2 years and think Dick HAD to have been entertaining on the feeds........ hopefully.
    JavaJo likes this.

Wow just reading the cast bio's. Very interesting responses to the question: What if BB made you famous?

This from Cassi the 26yo model:
    "What would you do if BIG BROTHER made you famous? Fame has never been something I've actively sought out, but if it happened through the show I would absolutely exploit it to the fullest. It would be a reward and blessing to know I have the tools to always support my family and myself."

Exploit being interesting word. Then she goes on to add the family/blessing etc stuff.

Big Brother Cast: Cassi on CBS
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Agree Dick or Will would be more entertaining on the feeds than the the others.
    Last edited by susanr342; 06-30-2011 at 01:34 PM.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I knew it would be a matter of time before BB went and copied Survivor's "Fans vs Favorites" (using the term loosely there). But BB only comes once a year, and I wish they could just stick with the concept of a bunch of hamsters that don't know each other, and have no secret connection to each other. Brendon/Rachel? Really? Natalie/Jessie? Only if America can once again be responsible for kicking his butt out the door (again). If that sleaze Dick and his wretched offspring show up, I'm out until they're out. I have no desire to watch those two wastes of space again on TV. Dick's just a mean old bully, and Daniele's a whiny mooching princess. Although I'm sure TPTB will do what it can to make sure this twist doesn't bomb right off the bat.

If I were to guess which 3 groups of past HG were going back in, I'd have to toss in Jeff/Jordan, Danielle/Dick and Brenchal. UGH.... dont know if I can do another season with Rachel. However, it WOULD be entertaining to watch Dick pick Rachel apart.
    JavaJo likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast