+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: BB13 - The Twist: 'Double Trouble' (Past HGs returning)

Re: BB13 - The Twist: 'Double Trouble' (Past HGs returning)

BB could let them tweet, just to confuse us. Remember the hoh tweets from in the house.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

And since when has Alison Grodner been good at surprises?
    waywyrd, TheIrishEyes and JavaJo like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

maybe the dynamic duos are the pets from the past. Guinea pigs from 9, the pig from 2 and the sheep from 7, chickens, etc. That would be a typical AG "surprise"
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Thats not funny Irish.....you might be right

Here are some tweets from a twitter poster called CornerOffice13 - who apparently had suspended his (or her) account.

@CornerOffice13:
    Lots of speculation about why only 8 entered. Consensus is more will show up. Final 8 pact?

The number of returning duos might shock you.

When the first 8 realized others would be coming in Shelly explained previous season's twist. Lawon on a different planet.

One of the 8 has already approached multiple people separetly about forming secret alliance, prior to Julie's reveal

Returning duos do not have an unfair advantage. The twist turned their strategy "inside out" too.

?/? ?/L K/S K/? ?/A ?/C P/D - ME: houseguests initials? - ?/Lawon - Keith or Kalia/Shelly- Keith or Kalia/? - ?/Adam - ?/Cassi - Porsche/Dominic

R/B ?/L K/S K/J J/A ?/C P/D - ME: Rachel/Brendon??? NOOO! - ?/Lawon - Kalia/Shelly (I don't think its Keith) K/J? No other J's in the house - Jeff? *crossing fingers* Keith and someone - ?/Adam - ?/Cassie - Porshce/Dominic

The 6 returning were once 8, but 2 from two different teams were evicted in HoH. Essentially splitting those teams for the entire summer.

(No idea if this poster is someone to be trusted, but the info seems like it could be real and its interesting that the account is down now)

FORT Newbie

Would be interesting if they'd allow houseguests to send out tweets. We'd get more insight into their strategy and it wouldn't jeaopardize the game in any way since they wouldn't be able to access tweets from other people. Would be a way to make the game a little more up-to-date.

As for the duo twist, hate it. Their "twists" are always so lame. Still love BB though.
    JavaJo likes this.
    http://www.hboforum.com - Discuss Game of Thrones, True Blood, Boardwalk Empire, and more!
    http://www.ilovetalk.com - TV, movies, video games, politics, you name it!
    http://www.veggieboards.com - Vegetarian forum.

The last few seasons they have let the HOH's send out tweets. But I'm sure they have to be approved by the DR folks.

There are so many trolls and crackpots on Twitter, I'm not going to believe anything until the premiere.

Everybody catch up on your sleep between now and Thursday!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    There are so many trolls and crackpots on Twitter, I'm not going to believe anything until the premiere.

Everybody catch up on your sleep between now and Thursday!
    I hate that the livefeeds will not start on Thursday till after the west coast show is shown which will mean 1:00 am on Friday morning here on the east coast! I am going to be so tired on Friday morning!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by susanr342 View Post
    I hate that the livefeeds will not start on Thursday till after the west coast show is shown which will mean 1:00 am on Friday morning here on the east coast! I am going to be so tired on Friday morning!!!!
    I feel a sick day coming on
    JavaJo likes this.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Looks like I nap all day Thurs as my first feed recap will be Thurs/Fri. Way to start off the season! Hope I can type fast enough as it is bound to be fast and furious.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread