+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: BB13 - The Twist: 'Double Trouble' (Past HGs returning)

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: BB13 - The Twist: 'Double Trouble' (Past HGs returning)

Quote Originally Posted by its_glinda_now View Post
    Here is the link - WeddingChannel.com - Search Results

The wedding was supposed to be September 3rd but they changed it to May of next year.
    Love looking at what they've registered for. No offense to anyone, but Rachel's choice in china from Bloomie's is just what I'd expect...gloppily covered in gold splotches. And she want's pomegranite sheets....don't think that will go well with your hair, Rachel.

Did anyone notice that in the picture with the hands it says Big Brother 2 on the chalkboard? I don't know what to think but almost all the favorites/popular BB players have been tweeting. Dick less so than normal but that might not mean anything. You'd think that if they were bringing back former duo's that they would ask the former HG's not to tweet or be active on the internet.

I'm really starting to wonder if the 'duo's are going to be enemies of the people in the house and they'll be playing against each other. And maybe the duo's from past seasons are only going to be guest appearances...hosting challenges, spending the night, stirring up conflict...??? I have no idea..lol. I just can't wait for it to start so I KNOW. I'm nosy and not knowing is driving me crazzzzy. Or at least crazier.

ETA: Ok...first thing I noticed about Rachel's registry is omg....how many wine glasses, high ball glasses, etc...does this girl need? First things on her lists are glasses that hold alcoholic beverages. Oddly enough...I'm not surprised....lmao
    lilcountriegal likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

It just occurred to me, that having Dick (possibly) return, we undoubtedly get a return of the "Dick soundtrack" along with him. I love that little rock jingle.
    JavaJo likes this.

Not mention the Dick At Night show. I'm not getting my hopes up though. They'll probably bring in all the people I hoped to never ever see again.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Java...all the duo's are sequestered. So anyone who has tweeted since the reveal is a no go.

And yeah, I did notice that about it saying BB 2. Seems odd that they would have that on there.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Java...all the duo's are sequestered. So anyone who has tweeted since the reveal is a no go.

And yeah, I did notice that about it saying BB 2. Seems odd that they would have that on there.
    Then it's definitely not anyone I really want to see because I follow my favorites on twitter and they've all been fairly active.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I know. I was trying to narrow down who it could be based on who has tweeted or not. Kind of impossible to do though. Dick and Jeff haven't tweeted much....but there was a couple from the other day.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I wouldn't put it past TPTB to have returning HG tweeting to throw everyone off the track. I also wouldn't put it past Dr. Will to post somethign that makes it sound like he has no interest in returning, only to show up (sadly, I don't think I'll get my wish there). I couldn't stand Boogie during AS. He always reminded me of the sibling of a famous celeb hiding in the shadows when he was with Will. That said, I'd take ever reality show contestant that I completely loathe from any show I've ever watched and cram them into the BB house if it meant having Will back.

I'd be fine with Jeff/Jordan returning. Love them! Hayden/Enzo seem like the type of duo BB throws together when no one else will sign up. I found both boring, but unoffensive. I've already spoken my peace on Dick/Daniele, but if they return, I can only hope they've changed or are the first to go. But Dick was controversial and if he's the same way again, which I'm betting, they'll probably find a way to keep him around. Please no to Jessie and Natalie. If Jessie wasn't such an oblivious tool, he'd almost be entertaining. But I just can't stand the guy, or his ego which he should even have. I still wish we were getting a house full of hamsters that were all strangers. I wonder if they'll be the favorite/least favorite former houseguests of the current crop that enter.

I've been watching Evil Dick, Danielle and Jeff on Twitter waiting for some tweets. Evil Dick had gone a while since tweeting, but he just put something up about 12 hours ago, guess that counts him out. Danielle puts weird things, I think to throw people off:
    daniD0NAT0 Daniele Donato
    Nobody understands me...
    12 hours ago

DaniD0NAT0 Daniele Donato
    This place looks familiar...
    13 hours ago

daniD0NAT0 Daniele Donato
    Just got done tickle fighting w Allison Grodner. I'm getting in one way or another!
    21 hours ago.

Jeff hasnt tweeted at all in a while, but it seems normal for him. I hate this twist. It has me obsessed with figuring it out lol.
    JavaJo likes this.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

I'm not convinced that just because they're tweeting means they're not in there. Producers could be sending tweets, the "duos" could have set some up ahead of time and they're sending on a delay, etc. AG knows that the big fans are glued to twitter so that would be the only way to make it truly a surprise...
    JavaJo likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

+ Reply to Thread