+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: BB13 - The Twist: 'Double Trouble' (Past HGs returning)

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Re: BB13 - The Twist: 'Double Trouble' (Past HGs returning)

There is a new commercial out with the house guests that says they will be hit with three shocking surprises. I guess that's the three duo's?!?
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

if anything it'll be a competition to see who gets in

and since its a guaranteed certainty that jessie will get in the house again and i only see 8 hg's maybe their gonna add 3 people via competitions???

aye, yall have to admit though, jessie has provided alot of comedy when he was on... everything from taking his shirt off during earthquakes, to gorilla suits, to getting smacked down during eviction ceremonies, dudes presence is hilarious

Interesting...Dr. Will has made a statement on his website, making it sound as if he never had any intention of returning:
    July 1st, 2011

Life is often confusing but once you have a child you can more easily discern important items from the superfluous. My focus these days is my family, my friends and my profession. While I sincerely appreciate the enthusiasm of reality television fans I have other priorities that supersede any possible participation in non-scripted programming this summer. Moreover, I absolutely enjoy public speaking and the occasional television appearance but I have officially retired from competition based shows - There is simply nothing left for me to accomplish in this genre. Now please don't take this as a statement of arrogance; If you truly contemplate my current situation as well as my past history I'm sure you'll agree with this decision.

That said, I wish nothing but the best to Robyn Kass, Allison Grodner, Rich Meehan, Les Moonves, Julie Chen and the entire CBS family. Will I watch Big Brother? Honestly, I don't watch much TV these days. I also don't think anyone was ever lying on his or her deathbed and said, "Now that my life is about to end I have one major regret: I sure wished I had spent more time watching Big Brother"! Point being, I'm a little preoccupied these days but I'm confident that the contestants this summer will provide the fans with minutes of entertainment.

Moving forward, my good friend, Mike Malin, has a new show, Famous Food, premiering on Vh1 on July 10th at 10:00 pm so you'll be able to see him all summer and I have a number of scheduled appearances on QVC where I educate consumers about anti-aging products. I'm also in the process of expanding my laser tattoo removal clinics. In addition to the four Southern California locations we just opened in Dallas, Texas and are in the process of a multi-city expansion that will take place through 2013 so we can offer tattoo removal nationwide. I also co-authored two medical text book chapters and solely authored a third that will be published late this summer. Additionally, with serving as an associate clinical professor of dermatology at two medical schools I find very little free time. That said, I always find time to spend outdoors but and having had skin cancer myself, I always remind everyone to use sun avoidance measures and always wear sunscreen .

Ten years ago, to the day, I moved to Los Angles to create the life I always dreamed of and to fulfill my destiny... and you all helped me accomplish exactly that. So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you!

Now it is time for you to fulfill your destiny - which path will you choose?

Have a healthy and happy summer.

Love,

Dr. WILL KIRBY

P.S. Yes, the rumors are true, my son, Cash Kirby, will be entering the 2031 NBA draft! YouTube - ‪Cash Kirby on Sports Nation May 25‬‏
    I never thought Chilltown was coming back...then again this is the kind of thing Will would do to throw people off the scent. But really, it wouldn't make sense for them to return. They just don't need to do it.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Interesting. I'm getting that feeling that this is a hoax of some kind. Like I said yesterday...there have been rumors that some of the past houseguests we have to vote on are "red herrings" ....what a weird thing though. Why do that? They give us 12 people to vote on and ask us who we think we get in to the house and it could very well be NONE of those people? I just don't get it. Its rather annoying.

I dont know if I believe they are coming back in duos. If Will is out, strike THAT duo. Danielle has been doing her superpass show thing, I would bet THAT duo is out. I dont know that Jeff would have enough time (or desire, really, since he has his own show) to go back in the house for an entire summer, strike THAT duo out.

The only definite's that I would see would be Brenden/Rachel, Hayden/Enzo, and Jessie/Natalie. I dont think TPTB would bring back two duos from the same season (especially one of the ones that wasnt the BEST). I'm leaning towards it being a smokescreen towards something else.

I also cant help but wonder about JavaJo's (was it her?) posts about Twitter being abuzz with "OMG". Has anyone heard any recent chatter from any of the duos other than Dr. Will and Danielle? Arent they all supposed to be sequestered now?

I don't know about this whole thing. I just ordered my superpass feeds so i guess we'll find out in a few days.

Word is that the duo's have already been chosen and are sequestered. Confirmed by Alison Grodner that Dr. Will won't be returning. Well no duh. Also I'm reading that the duo's on the website are just "samples" ....how bizarre is this?!?!? There is a interview with her circulating, but I'm at work and can't watch it. Its all over twitter. Maybe someone else could watch it and confirm what she has said. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Word is that the duo's have already been chosen and are sequestered. Confirmed by Alison Grodner that Dr. Will won't be returning. Well no duh. Also I'm reading that the duo's on the website are just "samples" ....how bizarre is this?!?!? There is a interview with her circulating, but I'm at work and can't watch it. Its all over twitte. Maybe someone else could watch it and confirm what she has said. Thanks!
    I posted the link and summarized it in the "News & Speculation" thread.
    JustJuls likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Word is that the duo's have already been chosen and are sequestered. Confirmed by Alison Grodner that Dr. Will won't be returning. Well no duh. Also I'm reading that the duo's on the website are just "samples" ....how bizarre is this?!?!? There is a interview with her circulating, but I'm at work and can't watch it. Its all over twitter. Maybe someone else could watch it and confirm what she has said. Thanks!
    anyone know any former hg who are usually active (Twitter or Facebook) that have been unusually quiet? I dont use Twitter and dont get on FB much.

I don't know. But I do know ones that are STILL active. Ragan, Michelle (BB10) ...and Michele (BB11), Steven, Chima (thank goodness), James (BB6 & 7), I know Dan and Memphis are together, Dani (BB8) has tweeted a little bit, Lydia, Annie (BB12), Parker (BB9), Jun (BB4)....there are more, but I have to think about them....

+ Reply to Thread