+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: BB13 - The Twist: 'Double Trouble' (Past HGs returning)

Re: BB13 - The Twist: 'Double Trouble' (Past HGs returning)

This is such a disappointing twist... None of the potential duos even seem to be sequestered, so they can watch the interviews and hear what these HGs say about their strategy. So unfair. I foresee a repeat of the beginning of season 11 when unlikeable people dominated for much of the season.
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    UGH.... dont know if I can do another season with Rachel. However, it WOULD be entertaining to watch Dick pick Rachel apart.
    That would be the only reason I would want to see her again. Dick would eat her alive.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

So we probably won't find out who the returning guests are until the season starts right?
    Yup, with donuts!!

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

I just don't understand how this is all going down. 3 out of the 6 duo's are coming back? Yet Dani Donato is tweeting pics of her at the beach What? There is rumor that some of these duos are "red herrings" and it might be only one perfom from a duo and one from another duo. Or someone else entirely. Either way....dumb dumb dumb.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I could barely stand to watch Brenchel again (ugh), but if they put them on along with Evel Dick to cut them down to size, I'm afraid I would be unwillingly siding with those annoying losers against that bully. I couldn't stand his antics; I do NOT want to see him on this show again - I guess that's the only thing that could keep me from watching. I'm not usually a "I'll never watch again" kind of viewer, but that jerk upsets me too much to ever watch him again.

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    I could barely stand to watch Brenchel again (ugh), but if they put them on along with Evel Dick to cut them down to size, I'm afraid I would be unwillingly siding with those annoying losers against that bully. I couldn't stand his antics; I do NOT want to see him on this show again - I guess that's the only thing that could keep me from watching. I'm not usually a "I'll never watch again" kind of viewer, but that jerk upsets me too much to ever watch him again.
    I feel the same way. I dont really care for anyone that has been mentioned that might be coming back. I really don't understand why they think we need to see them again. There are so many people that want to be in the BB house, why recycle?

Well now, this is interesting.

Jeff and Jordan coming back would be fun. But, I'm pretty sure they have lives. Lives they're actually happy with.

Jessie and Natalie. Yeah, let's not even go there. Only if Dick is in there with them.

Dick and Dani. Don't they hate each other again? Still, I doubt that would stop them when there's money on the line.

Hayden and Enzo? Wait, what? What a completely boring option.

Will and Boogie. Again, I'd only be interested in this if Dick was in there too. Not because I hate Will or Boogie, but all three of them are awesome players so that dynamic would be really interesting.

Brendon and Rachel. See: Jessie and Natalie.

Quite frankly I'd be surprised to see any of these duos come back. However, if they do have Dick, he automatically makes the other two pairings infinitely more interesting just because he's Dick and he doesn't take any crap.

I'm looking forward to it...so far.
    Snapit likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    Is it just me, or could this girl be twins with Megan Fox?
    I was thinking Olivia Wilde
    its_glinda_now likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I was thinking Olivia Wilde
    That's what I thought too. I've seen quite a few people say Megan Fox but I don't really see it.

I'm not sure I can live through another season of watching Jessie...the dumbest bag of muscles ever created.
    Jeff & Jordan: adorable but have seen enough
    Evil Dick: It'd be fun watching him tear into Rachel and see (whipped)Brendan try to defend her but hardly worth it.
    Dani: Big ol' boring cry baby with daddy-issues (altho rightfully so) and extremely beautiful.
    Will and Boogie: Could they really pull it off again?? I doubt it. doesn't Will look different in his picture? Maybe partaking of his own business?

+ Reply to Thread