+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: BB13 - The Twist: 'Double Trouble' (Past HGs returning)

Re: BB13 - The Twist: 'Double Trouble' (Past HGs returning)

I wonder who on that list would even WANT to go back in. Brenchel, yes, Rachel wouldn't pass it up. Jessie, definitely. Dick/Danielle? I dont know... Id lean towards no. Jeff/Jordo? who knows. Hayden and Enzo would too.

Well they need to arrive at 14 houseguests somehow, and they've only released bios on 8 new people, so if these used HGs don't fill the rest of the cast then maybe there are other twists to come. But somehow I doubt they would be holding info like that back at this point.

Then again everything about this season seems rushed and last-minute on their end so who knows.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fanatic

Perhaps we are all getting into the semantics of the poll question. Why would they have the percentages of votes recieved if they were just going to put whoever they want in the house?

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Re: BB13 - Summer 2011 - News & Speculation

Why don't they understand that we want NEW houseguests. As much as I love Jeff & Jordan, Will (Not Boogie), Dick & Dani....I still like having new people to either love or hate. Allstars is a different story. But throwing a couple old in with the new frankly just isn't fair. We all saw that go down with Jesse.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Why don't they understand that we want NEW houseguests. As much as I love Jeff & Jordan, Will (Not Boogie), Dick & Dani....I still like having new people to either love or hate. Allstars is a different story. But throwing a couple old in with the new frankly just isn't fair. We all saw that go down with Jesse.
    I agree. I don't like it when it is done on survivor and I doubt if I will like it on BB. Allstars is different where everyone has played before but don't bring some back hgs back to square off against newbies and especially not hgs already in a pair!

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

AND that have won! Jordan, Dick, Will, Boogie and Hayden!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    AND that have won! Jordan, Dick, Will, Boogie and Hayden!
    I hadn't noticed that!

Out of the groups they're choosing? - I'd really only like Jeff and Jordan or Will and Boogie. They're fun and entertaining both on and off the main screen (or they stay the same on and off the screen in demeanor generally).

Dick and Danielle would be good too, but I just think it's not healthy for either to come back to this house. While I do think Dick is very true to himself both screens, you know they have to sanitize both of their demeanors for the main screen. Plus, Dick nearly got kicked off the show a couple of times, and that's a concern.

Brenchel? - HELL NO, WON'T GO with us. Absolutely vile both screens IMHO - they couldn't sanitize their demeanors enough for the main show.

Why can't they persuade Jason and Dani from Season 3 to come back? They were good, not over players, and had Lisa not had that very lucky Q&A, been the final two. Plus, Dani was screwed over a very deserved win by the fact they DIDN'T sequester the houseguests, and they listened to her scheming. (BTW, I think had it been Jason and Dani, Jason would've won even with the sequester, but Lisa and Dani, no question Dani).

Heck, even a Brittany and Curtis from season 1 would be good, but you know they'll never show the season 1 players save Chicken George.

I do agree with those who say that the only reason to have Dick and Danielle on the show is if we have Brechel there - Dick would cut her down to size. He is a bully yes, but from what I read his season on and off screen he's brutally honest. IF, and I do stress IF, he does come back, they had better seriously put in rules that there is to be no dumping of anything on top of anyone's heads. That to me is just as bad as punching someone.

I wish Matt & Ragan were an option.
    waywyrd, TheIrishEyes and JustJuls like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread