+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: BB13 - The Twist: 'Double Trouble' (Past HGs returning)

Re: BB13 - Summer 2011 - News & Speculation

From the vote tally on the CBS site it would seem that Will/Boogie, Jeff/Jordan and Dick/Danielle are way ahead of the others.

Re: BB13 - The Twist: 'Double Trouble' (Past HGs returning)

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality View Post
    Wow just reading the cast bio's. Very interesting responses to the question: What if BB made you famous?

This from Cassi the 26yo model:
    "What would you do if BIG BROTHER made you famous? Fame has never been something I've actively sought out, but if it happened through the show I would absolutely exploit it to the fullest. It would be a reward and blessing to know I have the tools to always support my family and myself."

Exploit being interesting word. Then she goes on to add the family/blessing etc stuff.

Big Brother Cast: Cassi on CBS
    Is it just me, or could this girl be twins with Megan Fox?

Quote Originally Posted by susanr342 View Post
    From the vote tally on the CBS site it would seem that Will/Boogie, Jeff/Jordan and Dick/Danielle are way ahead of the others.
    No one would vote for Brenchel to come back in. Id bet they throw them in there for drama regardless of what the public wants.

I really liked Will! he was a magnificent player! I dont really want to see any of them come back. I can always mute Rachael if she shows up again

FORT Fanatic

The best part about this whole voting for the duo that you would like to see returning is to imagine that you are Jesse and Natalie and you go to the CBS site and see that 1% of the viewers voted for you. And I think the 1% is probably pity votes.

Jeff/Jordan
    Will/Boogie

Would love to see some chill town DR session's !

Quote Originally Posted by imissme View Post
    The best part about this whole voting for the duo that you would like to see returning is to imagine that you are Jesse and Natalie and you go to the CBS site and see that 1% of the viewers voted for you. And I think the 1% is probably pity votes.
    or votes they entered themselves

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

well - note that it doesn't say who do you WANT to return, I don't think this is us voting on who we want in. It says who do you think will return.

As for Dick - I couldn't stand him on the feeds either. But, the only saving grace here would be if it is Hayden/Enzo and/or Brendon/Rachel, I could get behind watching Dick tear them apart. But, I also don't think that two of the pairs will be from the same season.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

I bet MAYBE only 1 of the pairs on that poll will come into the house. The other 2 will just be whoever.
    Like Ashley posted, the poll says which pair do you want to come back into the house, not vote & whoever gets the most votes will return. Plus, it's starting to broadcast on the 7th, so isn't everyone in the house now?
    & like Karalott, I wish they would just "cast" a range or normal people. Maybe they should do a cast of people that don't have jobs because of the recession. Give them reward challenges that will send money/food/gifts to their families back home.
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

I bet the duos returning will not even be on that list. If you read it it only says "Which former dynamic duo do you think will return to the Big Brother house?" We are not voting on who is coming back but only who we think might be.

+ Reply to Thread