+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: BB13 - The Twist: 'Double Trouble' (Past HGs returning)

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: BB13 - The Twist: 'Double Trouble' (Past HGs returning)

I read something else (yeah yeah, I know, lol) that said that Dick and Daniele still aren't speaking, and that Dick and Rachel have been on friendly terms. The only positive, for me, of Dick being in the house would be to watch him rip apart Rachel. If he aligns with Brenchel and they start doing well, it might be the first time I ever really do stop watching. I won't be able to stomach both of them for the entire summer...
    Choose to chance the rapids, and dare to dance the tide

Same here. Dick/Brenchel dominating the house would drive me away quicker than if Jessie was back. *shudder*
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    I read something else (yeah yeah, I know, lol) that said that Dick and Daniele still aren't speaking, and that Dick and Rachel have been on friendly terms. The only positive, for me, of Dick being in the house would be to watch him rip apart Rachel. If he aligns with Brenchel and they start doing well, it might be the first time I ever really do stop watching. I won't be able to stomach both of them for the entire summer...
    I read the same post that they were on friendly terms! And I feel the same way as you, I will stop watching this year! Already thinking about her disgusting laugh, and her "I am Vegas" makes me want to puke! And Brendon following her around like a puppy dog!
    That said I love my BB and look forward to seeing Jeff and actually getting to know some of the new cast

Rumor Control is on now... the show that was "supposed" to be Ragan and Daniele.... Annie is sitting in for Daniele
    JustJuls and JavaJo like this.

I can't get the video on this "new" SuperPass page -- it only lets me watch the June 29th show.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Dick and Rachel might be on "friendly" terms. BUT...he hasn't had to live with her or compete with her. She will drive him crazy. Guaranteed.
    JavaJo likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I can't get the video on this "new" SuperPass page -- it only lets me watch the June 29th show.
    it's over now, maybe they just haven't archived today's yet

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Dick and Rachel might be on "friendly" terms. BUT...he hasn't had to live with her or compete with her. She will drive him crazy. Guaranteed.
    I sure hope you're right. If Dick teams up with her and that twit Brendan, I'll have a lot more free time this summer....
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I can't see Dick with Eric, because Dick pretty much stated too many things he hated about the guy long after the show.
    Maybe they made up. Maybe he and Dani made up because you never know with them whether they are off or on.
    IMO, Dick with anyone would be very entertaining. Okay, I don't want Rachel back either.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Where you'd really see drama is if something led Dick to attack Jordan...if Dani took against her for some reason. Jordan can be aggressive as we know (remember the "chest bump"?)---not on Rachel's level, but not totally passive, and if she and Dani don't get along I can see Dick going after her, calling her stupid and uneducated, and Jeff coming to her defense. I really would not like to see that. If Rachel and Dick are friends...ugh. And I can definitely see Rachel going after Jordan---Jordan is way too popular for the competitive Rachel. I'm sure she thought Brenchel would be as popular as J/J.

+ Reply to Thread