+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: BB13 - The Twist: 'Double Trouble' (Past HGs returning)

Re: BB13 - The Twist: 'Double Trouble' (Past HGs returning)

Would love for one of the duos to be Dick/Eric. They would make an excellent team. Plus I miss Dick. Pretty sad, I know, but true.
    Katydyd, JavaJo and lilcountriegal like this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I was finally working my way through some old tape and came on one from early Sept. last year that had episodes that began just after Rachel's expulsion, so scenes of her in the jury house fighting with Ragan, rehash scenes of her fighting with other women, fighting with Brendan, replays of her horrible laugh...ugh ugh ugh... if she is back I don't know if I can take it. I'm with many in that I"d love to see Dick take her down...especially if the above plan of the couple members having to compete with each other is true and Brendan gets cut. And I am not a fan of DIck and his behavior towards women generally... Wonder if Brendan ever went into his PhD program or if she sucked him into her Vegas Vegas Vegas scene.
    Does anyone know if Brittany married her fiance? The episodes included the guys telling her about the Bro-gade and her crushed diary room response.
    I hope a Brigade like plan isn't in play this season--it would make things very boring, and yet it WAS a very good plan. The one good thing about the returnees is that it would probably squash a plan like that.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

PWS - I agree with you, I'm not sure I can handle Rachel. Last season I tried to avoid any feeds she was on because her voice just grated on my nerves... I just don't know.....

Britney and her fiance split up soon after the show, I think she's living in NY now
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I guess a few people who have "sources" have confirmed that the duo's are J&J, Brenchel, and D&D. Who knows if these sources are true, or what. But its been looking like it was them from the get go. Looking forward to seeing for myself on Thursday!
    lilcountriegal likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    I guess a few people who have "sources" have confirmed that the duo's are J&J, Brenchel, and D&D. Who knows if these sources are true, or what. But its been looking like it was them from the get go. Looking forward to seeing for myself on Thursday!
    As much as I hated the thought of returning HGs, I could CERTAINLY get behind those duos.

I'm not sure I can handle an entire summer of Brenchel. The rest of them, sure but Brenchel? All the "my man" crap is going to make me turn off the tv!
    JavaJo and carolinamom12 like this.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I honestly hope the 8 new HGs gang up and evict as many of the used HGs as possible, right away. AG would hate this, but I would laugh my behind off.
    Snapit likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I honestly hope the 8 new HGs gang up and evict as many of the used HGs as possible, right away. AG would hate this, but I would laugh my behind off.
    AG would hate it. Which is why she'll do everything she can to prevent it for as long as possible. I'm expecting a lot of stuff along the same lines as the "coup de what?"

I'm inclined to think she'll be shooting for a Donato/Jordeff F4. Which I would enjoy immensely, but I do have my doubts seeing as Dick and Jordan have already won.

UGH! I hate these returning HG's! They should have some of the really old-timers, like Chicken George or thet red-haired girl or the "I hate my husband" lady! That I could get behind.

For once I wish the twist of the season was that there was no twist!
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Chicken George has already been on twice. And he really was not all that during all stars. Don't wanna go that route again.

Although I'm not happy about the returning houseguests, I am at least satisfied with the majority of the people who are coming back...(excluding Brenchel)...that is if the rumors are correct about who it is. We will at least get the cuteness factor and the humor from J&J and then the drama from the Donatos. We will have someone to hate with Brendon & Rachel. And new people to love & hate! It might be kinda fun! Getting excited now!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread