+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: BB13 - The Twist: 'Double Trouble' (Past HGs returning)

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: BB13 - The Twist: 'Double Trouble' (Past HGs returning)

Some people think that Eric is Dicks "duo"
    TheIrishEyes likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

I could get excited about that!
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Me too. Hi, Irish!

If Eric is the other duo that would be cool! This should be a interesting season. Can't wait for it to start.....feeds start at 1am for east coast.

I really like Eric, and feel he does deserve another shot at the game, but I for one will be very disappointed if Dick is in the house without Daniele. Tbh I'd rather see Dani and Eric as the duo.

So, IF it is true that former house guests return to play with the new crew, won't that draw viewer attention away from the newbies? Will this be the first combined All*Stars and regular game? The oldies will come in full of ego draw close together and try to smash the newbies, I would think. Will the newbies be able to withstand the assault? OR will the group even out somehow? Interesting.

P.S. I would rather see Dick/Eric as one of the returnees rather than Dani.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

If they're sending in returning HG, I like the idea upthread a lot better that they send in two HG from the same season that were former enemies. Can you imagine Dick going into the HG, thinking he has Daniele at his side, only to find out it's Jen? Truthfully, I didn't like Eric, either. I felt bad for him having to do the America's player (or whatever that was), but I just didn't like the guy or his ego. I do hate the idea of former HG returning, because, as we've seen on Survivor when they've done AS (or half AS) editions, former contestants band together and already have pre-made alliances. Now, assuming these 8 newbies aren't star struck and have a working brain cell between the 8 of them, maybe they can strategize when they're HOH to put up former contestants and break up any alliances, and not be a bunch of blind sheep. I hope there's more to this than just sending in former hamsters and that being it, and the last 8 standing are the 8 formers.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Some people think that Eric is Dicks "duo"
    Didn't Dick and Eric 'kinda' make amends after the show? That duo might be interesting. The only other thing I can think of as to why all these peeps are still on twitter is...maybe they aren't slated to show up until later in the week. After the HG's get settled and think they have their finger on the pulse of the game and then BAM! Hell, I don't know. Is it freaking Thursday yet?

Wednesday is going to be the hardest day for me as far as waiting and anticipating. I'll be super busy and away from my computer for the next two days. But Wed. .....I'll be stir crazy.
    lilcountriegal likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

At least you don't have to work Thursday until 9:00pm PST!! I'm gonna be a mess at work. And I don't get to watch the show with y'all!

Anyhoo, the only hole in that senario, Java....is that Allison said herself that the duo's are already in sequester. So either for some crazy reason they are still allowed to tweet and read twitter....or....they have someone else tweeting for them? Either way seems pretty weird....and very un-like BB.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Crazy tweets out there! Read one that said the duo's had to compete against each other to get in the house. Jordan lost and was sent home. I think it should be a great season. Can't wait!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread