+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: BB13 - The Twist: 'Double Trouble' (Past HGs returning)

Re: BB13 - The Twist: 'Double Trouble' (Past HGs returning)

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    ?/? ?/L K/S K/? ?/A ?/C P/D - ME: houseguests initials? - ?/Lawon - Keith or Kalia/Shelly- Keith or Kalia/? - ?/Adam - ?/Cassi - Porsche/Dominic

R/B ?/L K/S K/J J/A ?/C P/D - ME: Rachel/Brendon??? NOOO! - ?/Lawon - Kalia/Shelly (I don't think its Keith) K/J? No other J's in the house - Jeff? *crossing fingers* Keith and someone - ?/Adam - ?/Cassie - Porshce/Dominic
    Could the second set of initials be entirely returning guests? The only "P" that i can find in our (very handy) previous houseguest list is Parker from Season 10. "D" could be Danielle (or Dick, or... lots of D's). K could be Kaysar (lots of other K's too)?

Seriously.... I need someone to throw me a bone here. This is going to be the longest 4 days of my life waiting to figure this out.

The only thing that I HOPE will happen is Evil Dick is back in the house. While I know alot of people cant stand him... This is my second season with feeds and, well, last year's kinda sucked. I'm hoping Evil Dick can keep me alive on the feeds.

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

most of the rumor mills/fansites / twitters seem to be saying it's Dick/Daniele, Jeff/Jordan, and Brendon/Rachel. But like MFW said, there's no telling. Another self-proclaimed spoiler twitter was saying something yesterday & today about knowing about the hotels where the duos were supposedly sequestered, and that Jeff/Jordan and Brendon/Rachel left the hotel to go to the studio yesterday, and then they saw today that the rooms where Dick and his handlers had been staying were empty... who knows, who knows...
    lilcountriegal likes this.
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    most of the rumor mills/fansites / twitters seem to be saying it's Dick/Daniele, Jeff/Jordan, and Brendon/Rachel. But like MFW said, there's no telling. Another self-proclaimed spoiler twitter was saying something yesterday & today about knowing about the hotels where the duos were supposedly sequestered, and that Jeff/Jordan and Brendon/Rachel left the hotel to go to the studio yesterday, and then they saw today that the rooms where Dick and his handlers had been staying were empty... who knows, who knows...
    To me... I would absolutely LOVE that scenario. Not only would I see Evil Dick, but I could watch him on live feeds pick Rachel apart. I just hope beyond hope that Dick and Rachel are in there a while together for my viewing enjoyment. Thanks for the info Irish. Even if it isnt true, I'll have a happy 4 days believing in it.
    mom2 likes this.

I was not/am not a fan of Dick, and all Daniele did was whine her way through her season.... BUT..... I agree that I'd love to see Dick tear B/R a new one. He will have a field day with the whole scandal of Brendon cyber-cheating on Rachel. And Dani has probably done some growing up and she might be better this time around.
    carolinamom12 likes this.
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

if it's true that the duos are in the house and able to tweet (more likely there's a production assistant sending the tweets for them), then they're right on top of it... for example, Daniele just retweeted something from James Rhine within a couple minutes after he sent it.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Isn't Dani doing a show with Ragan though? How will that work?
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    if it's true that the duos are in the house and able to tweet (more likely there's a production assistant sending the tweets for them), then they're right on top of it... for example, Daniele just retweeted something from James Rhine within a couple minutes after he sent it.
    Which makes you think she could possibly not be in the house. I wonder if the whole thing with "duos" is to throw us off. I'm thinking duo as in a past houseguest pair (Dick/Danielle, Jeff/Jordon, etc.). I wonder if they would bring one former houseguest in and pair them up with a new one, hence the duo being one old/one new?

Again.... I'm thinking too much lol.

haha -- well that other spoiler identity on twitter did say they never saw Daniele in the hotel, that if she was being sequestered, it was separately from Dick.

Given all the rumours and circumstantial evidence floating around from various sources over the past 24 hours...

Jeff/Jordan, Brendon/Rachel, and Dick/Daniele.

If it is anybody other than those three pairs...production is much smarter than I give them credit for.

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    I feel a sick day coming on
    Can't do that...I own my own business and work by myself. It is a busy week ahead and I have customers picking up stuff on Friday. But at least I can watch BB while at work : )
    JavaJo likes this.

+ Reply to Thread