+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree226Likes

Thread: Where are they now?

Re: Where are they now?

It appears that Matty (BB9) may be out of jail. He started tweeting today.

One reason why Rachel may not be one of the alleged mentors this year: she's been keeping busy on the high seas?

Richard Hatch, Rachel Reilly's "marine adventure" series: watch and be amazed + reality blurred

The promo for it may leave you nauseous, don't watch until you've thoroughly digested any food you've eaten recently:

"I'm On A Boat!" - Cast Sizzle Promo - YouTube
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

I thought the promo was hilarious, but this after I had eaten breakfast. I don't think it will sail, though, as other adventure type shows have been relegated to the internet. Hmm. It may find a home there.
    Shoepie likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I'm On A Boat?! That has to be one of the weirdest premises for a show. I think I'll pass. No, I know I will.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Drew Daniels winner of BB5 was arrested recently for Domestic Abuse. And boy he looks rough in his mug shot.

ANDREW-DANIEL-24693544.jpg

Text from Article:

An Urbana man who was a reality television show winning contestant was arrested July 2 for domestic violence.

Andrew T. Daniel, 30, of 820 Old Troy Pike, Urbana, was charged with domestic violence after allegedly engaging in a physical altercation with a male victim. A continued arraignment is scheduled for July 24 at 9 a.m. in Champaign County Municipal Court.

According to a Champaign County Sheriff’s Office report, ties were dispatched on the morning of July 2 to Daniel’s residence in reference to possible domestic violence in progress.

The male victim told authorities that Daniel attacked and punched him in the ribs, causing scrapes to his body and arms. When a deputy approached Daniel to talk with him, he was breathing heavily and did not respond to the deputy, the report states.

After the deputy asked for assistance from another deputy, Daniel screamed and started charging toward the deputy. The deputy used his Taser on Daniel after warning him to stop and he was taken into custody, the report says.

Urbana paramedics treated him at the scene before he was transported to the Tri-County Regional Jail, Mechanicsburg, around 8:14 a.m. He was released July 3 at 5:07 p.m.

The victim and another resident refused to write statements about what occurred prior to law enforcement arriving at the house.

Daniel, a Graham High School graduate, was the winner of the fifth season of the television show “Big Brother” in 2004 on the CBS network. He is a law school student at Ohio State University, according to the university directory.

According to the municipal court docket, Daniel is represented by attorney Ron Tompkins.

Reality show winner arrested for domestic violence
    Last edited by JavaJo; 07-12-2012 at 10:43 AM.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Big Brother 5 alumnus Diane Henry elopes in Tennessee in June 2012

181106_10150835134280916_1772378871_n.jpg

For more pictures and details check out this link
    Big Brother 5 alumnus Diane Henry elopes in Tennessee | Wedding Decorator Blog

Jessica Hughbanks (BB8) married Witcha Thunder Assistant GM, Matt Brokaw on Sat. July 28, 2012

314345_544646583295_1351936847_n.jpg553601_544646568325_2056528118_n.jpg

She posted these photos on her FB page.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Brenchel wedding set for Sep 8
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Drew Daniels winner of BB5 was arrested recently for Domestic Abuse. And boy he looks rough in his mug shot.
    This one didn't surprise me at all. There was always something off about him.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by susanr342 View Post
    jessica hughbanks (bb8) married witcha thunder assistant gm, matt brokaw on sat. July 28, 2012

Attachment 28508Attachment 28509

she posted these photos on her fb page.
    boo-yah!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread