+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree214Likes

Thread: Where are they now?

Re: Where are they now?

Jason (BB3) is married and became a dad last year of a baby girl named Quinn.

Amanda (BB9) also had a baby girl August 2010 named Gabriella

Eric & Jen (BB8) were in a movie together called Night Club released just recently both very small parts Eric in the part of Clarence and Jen is listed as Typing Bikini Girl

Tonya (BB3) was arrested in May of last year for reckless homicide following an allegedly drunken car crash that left two people dead according to TMZ. Never hear what happened with the charges.

Jeff (BB11) is did an online show for CBS called Around the World for Free. It looks like the 2nd season is starting this summer

Natalie (BB9) is still painting and posts photos and video on the web

Russell (BB11) is the 2010 Best of The West Champ Submission grappling Champ so it appears that he is still fighting or wrestling (not sure which one it is)

Jamie (BB1) is CEO of It Cosmetics, a company that specializes in innovative makeup products

April (BB 10) married the father of her baby in Vegas last November

Ollie (BB10) was doing football analyst for Fox Sports Arizona last November

Parker (BB9) seems to be hitting the game show circuit ... he has been seen on Price Is Right and Are you Smarter than a 5th grader

Amber (BB8) was arrested in April 3rd of this year on DUI-drugs, possession and child endangerment - no update on the results

Amanda (BB9) and Scott (BB5) were both on Dr. Phil the same week but different days in April of this year. Amanda over issues with her sister betraying her and Scott for his rage

Keesha got hitched in late May or early June (I believe it was May) in Hawaii to her fiance, Evan.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

wow ... thanks for the updates.

and ps ... i saw the pic of nick (bb8) last night.

Wow Susan. You have it all covered lol. Thanks!

Did season 1 of Jeff's show already air? or are they just filming 2 waiting for the first to air? I wanted to catch it... I'll be sorry if i missed it.
    susanr342 likes this.

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post

Did season 1 of Jeff's show already air? or are they just filming 2 waiting for the first to air? I wanted to catch it... I'll be sorry if i missed it.
    It was an online broadcast show, for CBS. Last summer, with Jeff, was actually season 2 of the show - the first season was Alex from the Amazing Race season 2. He started it along with Burton from Survivor Pearl Islands.

On the CBS website, it says that the show will feature Parvati this year, not Jeff
    Choose to chance the rapids, and dare to dance the tide

Amber (BB8) was arrested in April 3rd of this year on DUI-drugs, possession and child endangerment - no update on the results
    Why am I not surprised?

Saw Nick's picture too. Not bad!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post

I always had the impression that it was an online show...cbs.com\world Not sure if it is on tv at all. I was just at their site and they have finished season 2 7 months ago. It appears that Jeff isn't doing Season 3 but Parvati from Survivor is going to continue the journey starting in July.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by susanr342 View Post
    speaking of amber ... i was just flipping through the channels a while ago and came across the "power of ten" show that she and danielle were on (remember when they won the special surprise out-of-the-house trip"? omigoodness, i'd forgotten how much she CRIED and how i hated her :LOL
    Dogg, marciadale and winbar02 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Why am I not surprised?

Saw Nick's picture too. Not bad!
    I concur. Nick's pix were a relatively pleasant experience compared to Brendon's creepy webcam snaps.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Keesha got hitched in late May or early June (I believe it was May) in Hawaii to her fiance, Evan.
    Awww Keesha got married! I loved her ,Dan,Renny and Memphis!
    Katydyd and JavaJo like this.

+ Reply to Thread