+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 55 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: Where are they now?

Re: Where are they now?

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Don't forget about Brendon and Rachel's wedding to be shown this Saturday night, My Fair Wedding on WE. It should be worthy of a bowl of popcorn and a few laughs.
    I would so much rather see this than Ashley & JP's wedding. I plan to watch all of the Survivor finale instead.

Brendon/Rachel's should be quite entertaining. Unfortunately I don't get that channel. Someone should do a brief recap here. Just the good parts.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I'll probably open a separate thread for those who want to dish on Brenchel. Not a fan of Ashley and JP, Scarlet?
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I am a little late with this one:

Michele Noonan, the sexy scientist from Big Brother 11, is engaged to be married! On Dec. 14, 2012 she changed her twitter status to "Engaged to Todd Ross". He is a producer and they plan to be married in Hawaii in 2013.

Sorry but I don't think I will be investing in this venture! Oh just noticed that there was a deadline on the funding website and Shelia didn't get the money necessary to publish the book.

============================== ============================== ===============

BB 9's Sheila Kennedy has been working on her life story, No One’s Pet, for some time and now she’s looking for some help in getting it published. She’s launched a website seeking donations and assistance with getting her book published. No One's Pet by Sheila Kennedy — Kickstarter On the website Sheila has a video where she asks for donations towards publishing the book.

Here is the description of the book from that website:

No One’s Pet is the life story of Sheila Kennedy, Penthouse Pet of the Year, 1983. She is the ONLY woman to ever grace 5 covers of Penthouse Magazine.

The book tells the story of Sheila’s life before, during and after living in the Penthouse Mansion in New York City with Bob Guccione, the magazine’s creator and owner.

Follow the stories of a little Southern belle, growing up in Memphis, Tennessee who became an international model/actress and who had romantic encounters with major celebrities, athletes and musicians. Follow her resurgence in popularity in several current reality television shows and where life has taken her now.

“If you’ve read 50 Shades of Grey, well my life story is 100 shades of grey,” Sheila says of her story. “It’s exciting, it’s sexy it’s raw.”

Cassi Colvin from BB 13 is featured prominently throughout the video by country music artist Dustin Lynch for “She Cranks My Tractor,” where she’s shown fixing a tractor, driving a tractor and preparing for a skinny dip. She looks pretty darn sexy in this video. Just do a search on youtube and you can see for yourself.

cassi-colvin-hot-520x281.jpg

“If you’ve read 50 Shades of Grey, well my life story is 100 shades of grey,” Sheila says of her story.
    Well I hope Sheila's book is written better than 50 Shades. Atrocious.

Cassi looks gorgeous! Wow.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I just read elsewhere that Dom and Dani are engaged! Wow. Would not have seen that coming....
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    I just read elsewhere that Dom and Dani are engaged! Wow. Would not have seen that coming....
    Here is a link to a Photographer blog who took Dani and Dominic's Engagement photos.
    Closer to Love - Blog - Dani + Dominic Engaged | Salvation*Mountain

8756_10200181649402991_683289901_n.jpg

Janelle and Joe (BB 14) at Mall of America back in Dec.

Carol (BB8) has made the New York Nick City Dancers team

meet the team | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE NEW YORK KNICKS

+ Reply to Thread