+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: How long have you been watching BB?

How long have you been watching BB?

While we are sitting here waiting for the new season to start please share how long you have been watching BB.
    Last edited by susanr342; 06-14-2011 at 08:42 AM.

Re: How long have you been watching BB?

I have been addicted to the TV show since season 1 - rarely miss a show. I found this forum and started reading the live feeds transcripts during season 5, got the live feeds during season 7 (when I finally got high speed at my rural home), started posting and transcribing during season 8 and creating banners during season 11.

I LOVE BB!

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

I've been watching since season 1, recorded all episodes (did that with Survivor too) because I always enjoyed going back and rewatching parts of it during the year.

The first time I signed up for the live feeds was at the end of season 3, the bathtub endurance, I wanted to see who won. I didn't do the feeds again until midway through season 5 - again, signed up for an endurance comp - the one where they were holding the button down. Signed up for feeds every season after that but Season 8 was the first time I really watched them "in depth" - I had a strange schedule that summer where I was working from home and could stay up late and watch, and that was when the "late night crew" got started and all the strategizing, etc, was happening in the middle of the night.

Season 8 was also when I discovered FORT , Season 11 was when I started doing screencaps, and Season 12 was when I did my first live feed recap
    susanr342 likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Season 5 or 6 with Janelle
    susanr342 likes this.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

we started watching a couple of weeks into season 3 and fell in love with the show. season 3 is still my favorite.

i discovered the FORT during season 5 (i think?) and started watching live feeds during season 6 (and was excited to witness the big eric/kaysar fight). i was hooked then.

we didn't get the feeds last year because i didn't have the $$ but i'm definitely getting them this year!
    Last edited by barefootdyke; 06-14-2011 at 04:26 PM.
    susanr342 likes this.

I watched season 1 and was hooked but missed the beginning of season 2 so never got into it. I have watched every season since then. I have never gotten the feeds. I do however follow the threads about what is going on in the house and am very grateful for the updates and recaps and things for every day. I don't spoil myself with very many shows, but this one I do. I think it's because it's only spoilers for the week and not the whole season. It plays out in mostly real time. I love getting to know the people through reading about them on here. The tv show leaves a lot to be desired in its honest portrayal of the houseguests. It's interesting to know what is happening in the house and see how the editors choose to portray them.

I especially love being able to come on here on endurance challenge nights and get spoiled.

I have been watching since Season 1 and have followed on Fort since season 2 or 3? In my very early childhood years, I used to think that there was a camera on me at my house (sortof my conscience talking, I guess!). And that is why this show appeals to me, I suppose. It is more than an voyeuristic adventure. How would I behave in such a venue?

I was a casual viewer from the beginning, but I didn't start watching it hardcore and posting on the interwebs about it until sometime during BB6. I first got the live feeds for BB7 All-Stars.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Been watching ever since season one, when the feeds were free (!) and crappy. Started lurking here for season four, and have been a total addict ever since.
    Snapit and susanr342 like this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Started with season one. Found the Fort in season ten, great season! First year of feeds season eleven, Jeff was worth the money!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast