+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: How long have you been watching BB?

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Re: How long have you been watching BB?

watched since the 2nd season. Had the feeds on an off. Did some recapping for the Fort and enjoyed that. Had to laugh at the thread that shows every single contestant from all the seasons. There were definitely people I barely remembered, but season 9 was a total blur. But my friend reminded me that was the winter season. Now I remember why I couldn't remember it! I hate that one!!

I got the feeds this year - mainly because I'm a glutton for punishment....

No feeds for me only because I don't want the hassle of having to cancel them with everything that is going on in our lives. So I'm sitting here pondering whether or not to do my work for tomorrow tonight so I can stay up and watch After Dark until 3am. Am I sick or what?

Edit to add I just saw that it isn't on until 1am-4am........guess I'm going to miss alot of the good stuff this year. I can't stay up until 4am every night! Bummer
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

buglover - it's only on 1-4 tonight because the feeds don't start until after the show ends on the west coast. starting tomorrow it'll be 12-3 as usual
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

I know I won't stay up until 3 every night but at least I can get an hour or so in before turning in for the night.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I've been watching BB since season 1. I remember they brought a small case with them that year of their necessities...now they have giant suitcases...lol
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

Since season 1. Remember the clock they had to make out of a potatoe? They use to have to wash their clothes by hand. Oh, the good old days. Wish they would bring that back. Have "A Week of Seasons" and have to do things that were done in each season.
    mom2 likes this.

I've been watching since season 1. Got the feeds during seasons 3 to 10 but skipped on them for season 11 and 12. Decided to get them this year and so far I've been enjoying them for the most part. Big Brother is easily my favorite reality show.
    Last edited by Ace Medallion; 07-11-2011 at 06:15 PM.

Ace

From "the hop".
    "Nina, have you ever been in a thunderdome?"

Since season one, had to quit watching that couples season with Sheila because it just didn't keep my interest. Have had the feeds a couple of times, but just don't have time for it now, I kind of enjoy not being spoiled. The house sure has come a long way, it was totally plain in the first season, they even had fold up lawn chairs in the back yard, not the big comfy couch like then have now

I have only watched a full season starting Big Brother 5...but previous season before 5 I watch it if I caught it but wasn't into like 5-thru present
    Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345