+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: How long have you been watching BB?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: How long have you been watching BB?

I started Season 1, right from the start, and I loved that season, in part because most of the people were so nice (and the cast was able to vote of the more unpleasant people right away), if occasionally flaky, and I enjoyed getting to know them. Since then I've seen every season, but am almost always out of town a lot of July and August in a place with (gasp!) no TV--and no internet. As a result I'd find myself driving into the nearest town to use the library every couple of days, ostensibly to check my email, but mostly to read as much as I could about the live feeds and summaries on FORT before my half hour of computer time ran out. How much I like each season has a lot to do with how many nice people are on the show...for example the debacle of the winter writers' strike season still gives me the creeps, although I did still watch in a train wreck fashion....and of course I love the seasons with two nice people in love the most.
    I can NOT imagine spending all that time with no books, magazines, TV, movies, etc.--I'd go crazy, and really I think some of them do each summer, but it is interesting to watch each time.
    I just hope the plan the men implemented this last season does not become the go to format for the future, or it will get very boring.

watched since the beginning

season one was more off and on viewing

season 2 was the first full season i watched, i belive i posted here every season since 2003

i skipped posting during season 5, no internets! during the time it was airing

season 6, i remember vividly i was here posting during the premiere and we were all thinking it was gonna be the lamest BB in the history of television, but the show quickly got entertaining, ahaha

love the show regardless of how lame the contestants have gotten

I started watching day one season one, but didn't know how much I was missing until I found FoRT.

I think it was season 3 or 4. I bought feeds a couple of times, especially the season with Kaysar and Janelle. Haven't bought them in years because my internet at home is really slow and I will stay on until the sun comes up if I have them. I do watch AfterDark on Showtime but usually end up turning it off around 1 or 2am my time because the last couple seasons people were BORING at that time of night.

I miss the seasons where alcohol was supplied in quantity and the HGs were lit!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyG View Post
    I started watching day one season one, but didn't know how much I was missing until I found FoRT.
    Ditto to that. I've seen all the seasons, but honestly can't remember all the players ya'll have listed in the thread about who you'd want back for an All-Stars....

Way back when, I think I remember searching the internet for information about the guy who held a knife to someone's throat and that's how I found Spoiler sites - it's never been the same for me since!!

I have been watching BB since a few episides into season 1. I remember I turned on the tv and jordan was getting booted off. I havent missed a show since. I have never subscribed to the live feeds but I have had showtime bbad since that started, maybe season 8? or season 9?
    I am only as strong as the cocktails I drink,
    the hairspray I use, and the friends I have.

CCL

Midway through Season 6? The one with Janelle, Kaysar, Howie etc. Still my favorite season.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    Midway through Season 6? The one with Janelle, Kaysar, Howie etc. Still my favorite season.
    that is when I started watching it. I remember Janelle saying something like "suck it bitches" and went whoa

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    that is when I started watching it. I remember Janelle saying something like "suck it bitches" and went whoa
    Bye bye, bitches! One of the best moments ever!

YouTube - ‪Big Brother 6: Bye Bye, Bitches!‬‏

Idk if I'm allowed to embed but this is the video, I will never get tired of watching it. lol

I casually watched season 1 and got really into BB at season 2.

But last years finale was the first episode I've ever deliberately didn't watch. I can't even remember who the two finalist were, let alone who won. It just sucked!
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast