+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree121Likes

Thread: BB13 - Summer 2011 - News & Speculation

Re: BB13 - Summer 2011 - News & Speculation

Well every year I say it and I'll say it again! I am hoping that the Hgs are going to be more or less regular people who love the game and want to play---not models, wannabe actors, and other attention whores who have never seen the show(they have to be shown a few episodes by production right before the show starts so they even know how its played); who have no interest in the show other than to be on tv, and who think by baring their bodies and having sex under a blanket, they will be rich and famous!!! Every year I am sorely disappointed....

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    Well every year I say it and I'll say it again! I am hoping that the Hgs are going to be more or less regular people who love the game and want to play---not models, wannabe actors, and other attention whores who have never seen the show(they have to be shown a few episodes by production right before the show starts so they even know how its played); who have no interest in the show other than to be on tv, and who think by baring their bodies and having sex under a blanket, they will be rich and famous!!! Every year I am sorely disappointed....
    I think this is their way to get into acting.I am just very glad we dont hear much about them

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    i agree 100% ... and am also disappointed every year.

This is why I keep coming back to BB10 as being an almost perfect season. Nobody was a TV-star-in-training, there was a wide ranges of ages and types, and there was no cheesy theme forced on the housemates. Also, it wasn't obvious who was going to win for most of the season. (*cough BRIGADE *cough*)

Yeah, April and Ollie's sexcapades made me wanna barf, but they were gone by the double-elimination week so we were spared.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

Sometimes I think of what a great experience BB is and I think I should send in a tape. Then I think about how there is a web site made just to display nude BB pictures and I realize why there are so many attention whores who are cast for this show. You really have to give up privacy to be in this house. And you aren't even safe from the cameras in the shower. That is why I am okay with wannabe play boy models in the house. Better them than me. I'm keeping my bits and pieces to myself and most sane people would too. Yikes. I remember Jessie telling Natalie that every time she went to use the bathroom, the camera men would probably conveniently stumble into the bathroom viewing area. I don't know if it is true but the idea that it could be true is just so disgusting. That's why BB HGs are so trashy. Most regular people won't do that!
    I have no idea how this rant is relevant at all. I guess I was just thinking about how trashy these people are and how I could never picture myself in the same category. As crazy as Chima was, it was a perfectly sane decision to leave the house. And another thing! Enzo farted in the hot tub. I don't know how they clean the hot tub or if it is even a standard hot tub. Everything in that house is a prop and I wouldn't be surprised if the sanitation of that hot tub was just horrendous. I could not touch that nasty water. And don't even get me started on the HOH head board.

Cannot wait for this to start up again. I am also hoping they cast the new HG's full of people who love the game and want to play the game... but sadly year after year the majority of them are plants or idiots looking for their 15 min of fame.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

There is only one BB plant.....

Dan the Man
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

41 days till BB 13!

41 very long days!! Let the countdown begin! There's nothing to watch on tv right now!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Last edited by waywyrd; 06-02-2011 at 01:33 PM.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

+ Reply to Thread