+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree121Likes

Thread: BB13 - Summer 2011 - News & Speculation

Re: BB13 - Summer 2011 - News & Speculation

I watched last season,loved the little blond( especially in the diary room) hated the red head. I cant remember who won.
    Love the show..

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

isn't it funny how forgettable these people are after their seasons are over? i remember very few names, much less faces even from last summer.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Have you watched her show The Talk? She is actually the funniest, warmest, self deprecating woman on her hosting panel. I was so shocked when her real personality started shining through. She's absolutely hilarious and down to earth. I'm hoping that that carries over into BB this season. She's just so animated....it's like there are two different Julies. But honestly, after watching The Talk every day...I've changed my mind about her. She's fabulous!
    I love her on that, especially when she goes on about her chinese heritage. She has a great sense of humor, esp. about herself.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I'm looking forward to the new season too. And its true how easily the people on this show are forgotten--except for a handful who very annoying or very nice! I really cannot remember who even won last year! But I enjoy the summer as it all plays out.

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke View Post
    isn't it funny how forgettable these people are after their seasons are over? i remember very few names, much less faces even from last summer.

I think Brittany won ( I kept wanting to call her Amber) Rachel was the one with the red hair, or straggly fake hair.Brendon was her showmance( eye rolling) like that was real. Its the show I love to hate..LOL

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think Brittany won ( I kept wanting to call her Amber) Rachel was the one with the red hair, or straggly fake hair.Brendon was her showmance( eye rolling) like that was real. Its the show I love to hate..LOL
    Well, Brendon and Rachel are engaged...
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Well, Brendon and Rachel are engaged...
    Before or after he sent her photos of his private parts I think they deserve each other.They both sound cuckoo to me

FORT Fogey

Before or after he sent her photos of his private parts I think they deserve each other.They both sound cuckoo to me
    I think the whole thing was a scam. I think they leaked the nude pictures on purpose just to stay relevant. The two never really seemed to break up and the person who leaked the photos was a fake persona that had been exposed as fake long before releasing the photos.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe View Post
    I think the whole thing was a scam. I think they leaked the nude pictures on purpose just to stay relevant. The two never really seemed to break up and the person who leaked the photos was a fake persona that had been exposed as fake long before releasing the photos.
    He was on you tube saying sorry They love the limelight, they need it.

Actually The Brigade took Britney out last before finishing 1-2-3. Hayden won the season, but Britney won America's Favorite. The final results are still posted in the State of Play thread in the Live Feed Forum.

Having the Brigade control the game from week one made last year quite forgettable. I hope another alliance like that doesn't pop up this year.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread