+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2526272829303132333435
Like Tree121Likes

Thread: BB13 - Summer 2011 - News & Speculation

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Re: BB13 - Summer 2011 - News & Speculation

I hope not long cause its driving me CRAAAAZY. I read a rumor that Dick and Jeff were already evicted. If that is the case....oh boy, Allison Grodner better watch out. Although, I'm not really believing anything anyone says anymore. I mean...someone is insisting that Dan and Memphis are in the house Okie dokie artichokie!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    I read a rumor that Dick and Jeff were already evicted.
    NONONONONONONONONONONO. I absolutely REEEEE-FUUUUUSE to watch Rachel and Brenden in the house without Evil Dick or Jeff to tear them apart.

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

I've also heard Jordan was evicted, and then that Rachel was evicted, then one of those supposed production leak twitters said not true, nobody's been driven away yet, etc etc....
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    I still have 3 1/2 hours to wait! Grrrowll I am way too excited about this! Mr buglover hasn't caught on yet even though he keeps hearing about it. I guess I'll break the news to him tonight about BB starting again for the summer! He knows it will be a few months of me talking and breathing everything BB.
    buglover or anyone else...you can watch it live streaming online. Message me if you want the link. But message me soon...I will not be wanting to do it while the show is on.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I would think they would want the evictions to be live, not pre-show. What if they don't actually put the 3 couples in the house until next week? OMG I will kick something if we don't find out tonight!
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread