+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree121Likes

Thread: BB13 - Summer 2011 - News & Speculation

Re: BB13 Open Calls & Casting

Quote Originally Posted by imissme View Post
    I, love an "evil" player. The game of "Big Brother" is so very dull without the wickedness of a mean player. Watching people trapped inside of a house (like last season) becomes very boring, very quickly.
    Someone needs to be the antagonist, lighting a fire under the coasters, just to weed out the fame whores. Give me an Evil Dick over a Renny. Who was bored when he was up all night talking to the cameras? Versus who could stand to watch two minutes of the Brigade?
    The Brigade got tedious at times but they were ok. The ones who got on my last frickin' nerve was Rachel and Her MAN! And Skippy loved to keep the cameras on them at all times. I could watch Lane, Brit, Matt and Ragan all night long. All the toe jokes ...

EvelDick will always be my favorite, but I enjoy players like Renny as well. When Renny, Dan, Memphis and Keesha got together it was good times.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Re: BB13 - Summer 2011 - News & Speculation

Big Brother's fun...but if you just watch the CBS shows without watching the feeds, it's like being duped times ten. And if you get the feeds (which are addicting!), then you can just kiss your real life and your summer bye-bye. I think this year I'm going to enjoy my real life and my real summer... life is short.

It's a hard choice to make. But a dear friend lost her husband recently, and I've started viewing my time differently. Do I want to spend another summer indoors watching feeds, up until 3 a.m. watching feeds, repeating after some sleep (okay, okay I admit doing that in the past!) - skipping the beach, the pool, just chillin' in a hammock for Pete's sake!?!

This season will probably be the best ever, and I'll miss it. Dang. But I'm going to take the risk. Have fun!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I can't wait either, love this show! I just realized that I hadn't heard anything about Brenchel in a long time and come to find out they were in engaged in Feb (during a hot air balloon ride) and they are entered in some contest trying to win a dream wedding.. boy, I didn't see them lasting, will wonders never cease?

need a lipgloss boost.. beezwax177's Avatar

it seriously cannot start fast enough...I'm ready for it to be back!!
    I see the dream and I see the nightmare, and I believe you can't have the dream without the nightmare. - Tori Amos

Quote Originally Posted by Madison_2008 View Post
    I can't wait either, love this show! I just realized that I hadn't heard anything about Brenchel in a long time and come to find out they were in engaged in Feb (during a hot air balloon ride) and they are entered in some contest trying to win a dream wedding.. boy, I didn't see them lasting, will wonders never cease?
    Oh my gosh ... that's so disturbing to me, for some reason! Yuck! I couldn't stand either of them. Guess they deserve each other, but I agree w/you that I didn't see it ever lasting. Yuck again.

Bring on the summertime and all the BB watching! I guess I am different than some viewers, in that I don't enjoy "mean" players like ED; I would much rather have devious, smart players to watch. The ones who don't get super emotional about things, realizing it's a game, and who play the other people so well - I love that. The mean, or dumb, people are the ones who make me tune out, because I can't stand the Jerry Springer-show-mentality and don't want to be dragged down by that.
    Entertain me, impress me, or make me laugh, DON'T horrify me!

I loved Dan's win

I am beyond excited for the next BB!!!

Does anyone have any updates or news on the show yet???
    KAREN

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

CBS has announced a change -- the premiere will be on Thursday, July 7, not Wednesday the 6th as previously announced. It will continue to air on Sun-Wed-Thur
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Dang. They need to put the Wednesday show back to Tuesday. There's just too much of a lag in information during the week. Production crams all the weekly house events into the first half of the week, and then the housemates sit around with nothing to do on the live feed from Monday night to Thursday.

They should stretch out the weekly schedule of events, that way the taped shows on Sunday and Wednesday won't seem so stale to feed viewers.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Dang. They need to put the Wednesday show back to Tuesday. There's just too much of a lag in information during the week.
    Agreed! I don't understand their reasoning - is there some great show on CBS Tuesday night that they refuse to bump? I hate that schedule.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread