+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 345
Like Tree121Likes

Thread: BB13 - Summer 2011 - News & Speculation

  1. #131
    BB Fan susanr342's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    6,834

    Re: BB13 - Summer 2011 - News & Speculation

    Was just checking the Global TV website (they carry BB in Canada) to see if they had any news. This is what they have written:

    "It’s open house and the drama ensues with summer favourite Big Brother, now back for its 13th season. The three-times-a-week addictive reality series features a fresh batch of contestants to take over the house and play for the $500,000 grand prize. This season sees a new rotation schedule: Sunday – HOH, Wednesday – Veto and Thursdays – Eviction. Hosted by Julie Chen, the season promises brand new twists."

    Wonder why the HOH is on Sundays instead of the usual Thursday after eviction. When are the nominations?

  2. #132
    Magical Elf MFWalkoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,003

    Re: BB13 - Summer 2011 - News & Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by susanr342 View Post
    CBS Big Brother just posted on Facebook that the Big Brother Ultimate Fan Spring Edition winner is at the BB house for Press Day right now and that you can follow them on twitter for updates all day. (not sure if I can post the twitter account info here).
    You can post twitter account info.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

  3. #133
    FORT Fogey carolinamom12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    BB Land
    Posts
    9,211

    Re: BB13 - Summer 2011 - News & Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by susanr342 View Post
    CBS Big Brother just posted on Facebook that the Big Brother Ultimate Fan Spring Edition winner is at the BB house for Press Day right now and that you can follow them on twitter for updates all day. (not sure if I can post the twitter account info here).
    Does this mean the HG's have been sequester? I'm ready for some BB!!

  4. #134
    Magical Elf MFWalkoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,003

    Re: BB13 - Summer 2011 - News & Speculation

    Probably not, since Media Day articles usually aren't released for another week or so. I would bet they have to be very careful not to spoil anything in their tweets.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

  5. #135
    Magical Elf MFWalkoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,003

    Re: BB13 - Summer 2011 - News & Speculation

    Ha! Speaking of spoilers,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    NCIS star Pauley Perrette just tweeted this:

    Spent morning at the new Big Brother house! #BB13

    Spent morning at the new Big Brother house! #BB13 @BigBrother... on Twitpic
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

  6. #136
    FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Tar Heel State
    Posts
    21,067

    Re: BB13 - Summer 2011 - News & Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by susanr342 View Post
    Was just checking the Global TV website (they carry BB in Canada) to see if they had any news. This is what they have written:

    "It’s open house and the drama ensues with summer favourite Big Brother, now back for its 13th season. The three-times-a-week addictive reality series features a fresh batch of contestants to take over the house and play for the $500,000 grand prize. This season sees a new rotation schedule: Sunday – HOH, Wednesday – Veto and Thursdays – Eviction. Hosted by Julie Chen, the season promises brand new twists."

    Wonder why the HOH is on Sundays instead of the usual Thursday after eviction. When are the nominations?
    I think this is saying those are the days those competitions are going to AIR, not when they actually take place. That wouldn't give production enough time to put the show together
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

  7. #137
    BB Fan susanr342's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    6,834

    Re: BB13 - Summer 2011 - News & Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Ha! Speaking of spoilers,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    NCIS star Pauley Perrette just tweeted this:

    Spent morning at the new Big Brother house! #BB13

    Spent morning at the new Big Brother house! #BB13 @BigBrother... on Twitpic
    CBS posted a picture on their website of Pauley with a BB sign. Apparently she went in to host a competition.
    Big Brother Photos: Pauley Perrette at Big Brother Press Day on CBS.com

  8. #138
    BB Fan susanr342's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    6,834

    Re: BB13 - Summer 2011 - News & Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    You can post twitter account info.
    This is what was posted on Facebook:

    Our CBS.com Big Brother Ultimate Fan Spring Edition winner is at the BB house for Press Day!

    Be sure to follow @BigBrotherWatch on Twitter & to get updates all day from the house!

  9. #139
    BB Fan susanr342's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    6,834

    Re: BB13 - Summer 2011 - News & Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by susanr342 View Post
    CBS posted a picture on their website of Pauley with a BB sign. Apparently she went in to host a competition.
    Big Brother Photos: Pauley Perrette at Big Brother Press Day on CBS.com
    BigBrotherWatch Big Brother CBS Tweated:
    HoH competition is about to begin! Houseguests are in for a surprise... guest host that is!

    So that must have been Pauley.

  10. #140
    BB Fan susanr342's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    6,834

    Re: BB13 - Summer 2011 - News & Speculation

    Someone named Matt Whitfield (Yahoo! Entertainment's Features Editor and Reality TV Junkie) tweeted the following yesterday:

    I can't talk about it til 6/28, but I'm going in tmrw. #BB13

    So it sounds like the house reveal date with be June 28th.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.