+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 8/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 8/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I think Julie thought he said "succu-b*tch." He might have even almost said that.
    I don't know man I don't know man I don't know man I don't know I don't know

Quote Originally Posted by quentcomps;4049842;
    I think Julie thought he said "succu-b*tch." He might have even almost said that.
    Even if he did say bitch, we hear it on the show all the time (ie. bye, bye, bitches), so why is she invoking the name of the FCC?
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Don't know what people's problem is with Brendon he has played the best game considering everyone, including BB, was against him.

I've been watching BB for years and never seen two meaner, nasty hate filled people than Ragan and Britney (not even evil Maggy). They have made fun of and degraded Brendon, Rachel and Kathy unnecessarily. Two very mean spirited scary people. Their meanness is very unattractive. Hope these two isn't as evil in the outside world, if so, their acquaintances had better watch their back.

Have little use for Enzo, Lane or Hayden they coasted the whole time pretty useless. Matt and Brendon worked hard was hoping they would make it to the end. At least Enzo, Lane and Hayden weren't as evil and hate filled as Ragan and Britney.

I was really wanting Brendon to win the POV.
    Having to watch another week of Ragan is not a pleasnt thought.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by Oceansands;4049911;
    Don't know what people's problem is with Brendon he has played the best game considering everyone, including BB, was against him.

I've been watching BB for years and never seen two meaner, nasty hate filled people than Ragan and Britney (not even evil Maggy). They have made fun of and degraded Brendon, Rachel and Kathy unnecessarily. Two very mean spirited scary people. Their meanness is very unattractive. Hope these two isn't as evil in the outside world, if so, their acquaintances had better watch their back.

Have little use for Enzo, Lane or Hayden they coasted the whole time pretty useless. Matt and Brendon worked hard was hoping they would make it to the end. At least Enzo, Lane and Hayden weren't as evil and hate filled as Ragan and Britney.
    Im with you. People like Britney (she's more evil than Ragan) make people like Brandon and Rachel look good.

At least Ragan had the guts to lay it on Rachel and not just talk behind her back. Bitchney didn't have that kind of integrity, she is nice to their faces and destroy them with her nasty mean mouth behind their backs and goes on and on and on about it.

I would like to see Brandon be the fan favorite than that nasty Bitchney.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234