+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 8/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 8/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4048263;
    I still think he's a creep with mental problems, but I would prefer him or anyone who isn't a Brigade member to win.
    I would say he deserves to win too. In terms of gameplay, he's not the best, but he is still in it and is willing to do nearly anything, especially with all this pressure and Rachel gone. Imagine what it would be like if Rachel went out on week 1. He could be quite successful and in an a good alliance by now.

The BB producers just can't get enough of Jesse! Man I hate this guy!

FORT Fogey

I don't like the way Lane, Hayden, and Enzo are going after Matt, but at least Lane admitted to everyone, including Brittany, that he took the phone call home. Hayden, on the other hand, kept his mouth shut.

Wait, now Lane is undoubtedly lying to Brittany and admitting he's manipulating her. That's just as bad.

I will say, however, that Brittany is a big idiot if she thinks that those four boys have her back, and Matt's equally stupid to keep supporting them, unless that's all an act, because Enzo and Hayden made it very clear to him, before they knew about the DPV, that they were cutting him loose before Lane.

I know they don't necessarily all like each other, but Brendon, Brittany, Regan, and Matt need to form an alliance if they have any shot at all of getting close to the final two.

I'm also sick of Enzo's voice and his whining, in front of Brendon, that he gave away his clothes and has to wear a penguin suit. Geez, as much as I don't care for Brendon, he shaved his head, agreed to an hourly chum bath for twenty-four hours, to be handcuffed to another houseguest for twenty-four hours, and to be a have-not for the next three weeks. I think that's a teeny bit worse.

I do think, however, that the handcuff thing should have been a blind draw, as opposed to the person being able to choose the person to whom he/she would be handcuffed. That would have meant the person who took the handcuffing would be taking a much bigger chance.

Good God, not Jesse again. Although I do think it's very funny that he seemed unable to believe that Brittany would rather look at a barbecue than his idiotic pecs.

"Help. Me" That was epic and hilarious

"...Help...me..."

I love Britney!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Britney is hilarious tonight. And she should have gone with her first instinct--yes, they screwed her.
    I don't know man I don't know man I don't know man I don't know I don't know

FORT Fogey

[QUOTE=norealityhere;4048267;]Well, at this point I'm pretty much disliking just about this whole group of hamsters, so if Brendon did win, I don't think I'd really care.

I don't really care who wins at this point either, but I fear if Brendon wins, Rachel's somehow, some way, going to get her hands on that money. He's just such a moron when it comes to her.

LMFAO I can't even take Enzo seriously with that penguin suit on

FORT Fogey

How come Enzo isn't wearing the entire penguin suit? Didn't it come with feet too? And he's wearing one of his hats instead of the penguin hood.

When Kristen got the hippytard, didn't she always have to wear the wig that went with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4048302;
    How come Enzo isn't wearing the entire penguin suit? Didn't it come with feet too? And he's wearing one of his hats instead of the penguin hood.

When Kristen got the hippytard, didn't she always have to wear the wig that went with it?
    Yes she did...have to admit, I absolutely love it when the houseguests have to wear the crazy outfits.
    Adversity reveals genius. -Horace

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast