+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 8/19 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 8/19 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by quentcomps;4043616;
    <--Sole Britney/Matt/Ragan fan?
    Nope. I like them too. At least they have some brains and strategizing, and winning challenges. Plus some of Britney's comments are funny, if somewhat mean spirited.

Quote Originally Posted by RealVoyeur;4043576;
    I would like to see Brendan have another chance since he is the underdog, and it sucks that his HOH week (which was well-deserved and he won fair and square) was rendered pretty much useless by the DPOV.
    It's not like he was playing it himself anyhow. If he had, things may have turned out differently. He was playing his lady love's game for her. Serves them right on that count.

but I agree, he should have been allowed to play for this HOH.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Quote Originally Posted by CupidGuest;4043188;
    Britney was so happy even after kathy left and was looking for Kathy's picture to go black and white. What a nice friend...no tears.
    I loved it! Brit and Monet were really close to Kathy that first week. They even said she was like their mom in the BB house. Then when Rachel won HOH and put them up, Kathy dropped them like a hot potato to go kiss some serious ass. She did go crawling back at the end and gave Monet her only vote to stay, but still....she backstabbed them FIRST. And she's done it over and over again throughout the season.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

It seems like the Britney/Ragan/Matt alliance is the only one that produces wins in this game. I don't enjoy how the votes are always with what the house decides. I hope that they put the Brigade alliance up on the block, maybe that will mean they will actually play for a power. I am hoping that with Britney HOH it will shake things up, but I am sure it won't because everyone sucks up to the person in power. UGH!! Such a boring season...still addicted though!!

I did love though when Enzo said to Matt that basically he was going to vote him out but wanted his vote for the jury house....priceless..

I missed the majority of last night's show once again.
    Was not surprised to see Kathy leave, though. This season is fairly predictable.
    Am I the only person who thinks Britney looks exactliy like Dolly Parton - in Dolly's youth and prior to the awful plastic surgery? If they ever do a bio of Dolly, Britney would be the perfect one to cast. She looks so much like her.

Finally got to see the faceoff between Ragan and Rachel that went on on Wednesday. I'm not really a fan of either, but Ragan sure seemed to be hitting below the belt. And, this guy is a professor of communications? Pretty scary. I realize this is a game, but he comes off even worse than Rachel does. And, I didn't think that was possible.

Why does Ragan insist on opening his mouth so wide and big that we can see every filling in his mouth? TMI and not a pretty sight.

I'm starting to like Brendon a bit more. Probably because he's on his own and it seemed so unfair that while he was HOH, he really seemed unable to wield any power dure to the machinations of TPTB.
    If Matt or Ragan win this, I will definitely be upset.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;4043733;
    As far as Brendon's HoH and the DPOV... Matt received the DPOV during his HoH time. Whoever was HoH that week would have gotten it. It wasn't like they gave it to him just because he was Matt. Secondly, there was no way of knowing Brendon would become the new HoH and be the one undermined. It could have been Britney or Ragan or any member of the Brigade. Matt's power was good for 2 weeks, and Brendon just happened to be HoH when Matt had to use it. It wasn't BB out to get Brendon.
    I agree with you, I don't believe anything was rigged to help Matt and hurt Brendon, the DPOV just happened to be offered during Matt's HOH and Brendan just happened to win the following week. I just think that it sucks for the entertainment value of the show, that it worked out so well to help out the alliance that actually was already dominating the house and didn't really need any help (the brigade + Britney & Raggin) and it hurt the underdog (Brendon) who really needed that HOH week to give himself any chance in this game. I don't particularly want Brendon to win, I just want to see some fighting, I want to be entertained.

Regarding Brendon's nominations, even though his reasoning was silly (doing it to avenge Rachel), I actually think they were very smart nominations, using Lane as a pawn and targeting Rags, and then Matt. If not for the DPOV the votes would have gone the way he wanted, Matt would have been evicted and that definitely would have furthered Brendon's game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567