+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 8/15 Show Discussion ***West Coast Spoilers***

Re: 8/15 Show Discussion ***West Coast Spoilers***

Saboteur says that the lifelong friends are still in the house and one is male and the other female. Kathy and Brit say it's not them and that they are thrown under the bus.

Ragan goes to Brendon to make a deal. He said no one will suspect them if they are in an alliance and that he won't put him up when he is HOH. (Oh no!)
    Last edited by CupidGuest; 08-15-2010 at 11:10 PM.

FORT Fogey

And Brendon is ready to throw away Ragan's proposal, because he "spit on the woman I love," but he seems to be considering Brittany's proposal, when he has even less reason to trust her. I'm sorry, but he's just dumb, and he's way too focused on Rachel, who's no longer even in the game. Why doesn't it occur to him to play the best game he can for himself now, since Rachel cannot possibly win? Wouldn't that be the best revenge? Heck, he could always dedicate his win to Rachel (though I'd like to think that if the two of them stay apart long enough, he might realize he's not quite so madly in love as he thinks).

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4038843;
    And Brendon is ready to throw away Ragan's proposal, because he "spit on the woman I love," but he seems to be considering Brittany's proposal, when he has even less reason to trust her. I'm sorry, but he's just dumb, and he's way too focused on Rachel, who's no longer even in the game. Why doesn't it occur to him to play the best game he can for himself now, since Rachel cannot possibly win? Wouldn't that be the best revenge? Heck, he could always dedicate his win to Rachel (though I'd like to think that if the two of them stay apart long enough, he might realize he's not quite so madly in love as he thinks).
    Brendon should definitely think about himself and not Rachel because if she were still in the house and he ousted, she wouldn't mention his name at all.

ERA: Lane and Ragan are nominated for eviction.
    Last edited by CupidGuest; 08-15-2010 at 11:23 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CupidGuest;4038847;
    Brendon should definitely think about himself and not Rachel because if she were still in the house and he ousted, she wouldn't mention his name at all.

Oh yes she would. She'd blame the whole house for getting between her and her man. That being said, she'd play the game to benefit herself and not be worrying about Brendon. She barely worried about him when he was in the house.

I don't see the logic in putting Lane up against Ragan. I'm sure it has to be something other than his idea that he wants to see everyone have to fight for the right to stay in the house. If he was trying to eliminate people who haven't shown much ability at all, he'd be putting up Enzo and Kathy. If he was looking for people who did "the love of his life" wrong, I don't know why he wouldn't be madder at Matt, who put them up, or Kathy, who got in a huge fight with Rachel, after Rachel accused her of celebrating at her expense. Really, when it comes to not fighting to stay in the house, I don't think that's true of either Ragan or Lane. Lane was the only one really competing with Brendon in the last HOH, and he was the last one left standing against Rachel the last time she won HOH. Ragan's been second twice in endurance competitions too.

Obviously he's just blowing smoke about why he chose to make the nominations he did, but why bother to offer obviously thin explanations of why he chose them?

Wonder what would happen if Brittany won POV and pulled Lane off the block, making both of them safe from eviction, and then Matt pulled Ragan off the block. Only Kathy, Enzo, and Hayden would be left, right? What would Brendon do then? Obviously Kathy would go up, but which of the other two? And would the other one have the votes to stay or would a new non-Brigade alliance form?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4038853;
    Oh yes she would. She'd blame the whole house for getting between her and her man. That being said, she'd play the game to benefit herself and not be worrying about Brendon. She barely worried about him when he was in the house.

I don't see the logic in putting Lane up against Ragan. I'm sure it has to be something other than his idea that he wants to see everyone have to fight for the right to stay in the house. If he was trying to eliminate people who haven't shown much ability at all, he'd be putting up Enzo and Kathy. If he was looking for people who did "the love of his life" wrong, I don't know why he wouldn't be madder at Matt, who put them up, or Kathy, who got in a huge fight with Rachel, after Rachel accused her of celebrating at her expense. Really, when it comes to not fighting to stay in the house, I don't think that's true of either Ragan or Lane. Lane was the only one really competing with Brendon in the last HOH, and he was the last one left standing against Rachel the last time she won HOH. Ragan's been second twice in endurance competitions too.

Obviously he's just blowing smoke about why he chose to make the nominations he did, but why bother to offer obviously thin explanations of why he chose them?

Wonder what would happen if Brittany won POV and pulled Lane off the block, making both of them safe from eviction, and then Matt pulled Ragan off the block. Only Kathy, Enzo, and Hayden would be left, right? What would Brendon do then? Obviously Kathy would go up, but which of the other two? And would the other one have the votes to stay or would a new non-Brigade alliance form?

Ack...I didn't proofread. Should be if he were, not if he was...

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4038853;
    I like the idea of Brit winning POV and taking Lane off and Matt using DPOV. It would make the game interesting!

FORT Fogey

I think that the producers gave Ragan that message about the secret alliance as a hint that there really is a secret alliance... but Ragan didn't get the hint.

that reminds me . . . . was the msg abt two of the houseguests being lifelong friends jsut a lie?

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4038750;
    Another lame saboteur message.
    Bb has really let Ragan cop out by just doing messages.
    Annie's sabotage was lame too, but at least she did things where there was a risk she could get caught. Ragan stands to make $20,000 for sitting on his butt recording messages.

Why did Brendon put up Ragan and Lane?
    That made no sense to me at all.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I know I'm late to posting this but I saw it late and all I can say is my mind is blown. Ragan and Lane?

If this was really for your girl then it'd be Britney, Ragan, Kathy, or Matt. His message was pathetic too... he doesn't care at all about floaters. Cheeseball Enzo and "I get no scenes" are Kathy still in the house. They don't do ANYTHING. Enzo has never won anything and will never even come close (even if he makes it to the final 2 there is no way he will get 1 vote) and Kathy is just the emergency back up plan to everybody.

I cannot wait till he is gone. Beyond bad tv. They should have kept Rachel.

Something big better happen next episode. It's just getting so stale. I want to see both vetos being used and extreme saboteur acts instead of just hearsay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast