+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 8/15 Show Discussion ***West Coast Spoilers***

Re: 8/15 Show Discussion ***West Coast Spoilers***

Yes, it's on here, karna. I'm in Canada.

I don't mind eggplant, Dagwood, but I'm nit sure what condiments they're allowed to use to dress it up a bit.
    Snails, ugh, that's a non-starter for me. I can't see the house guests eating them if they aren't allowed to have garlic and butter too.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Okay, gonna wait until it comes on for me, enjoy!

This sucks, Sunday is my busiest night for TV viewing already. There are 3 shows on at 9PM I have to choose from, and now I have to choose between those AND BB? Thank gawd for alternate viewing methods...I'm still watching Leslie Stahl take on the coal industry...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4038751;
    Have not food this week is eggplant and escargot.
    Yes, Yes, Yes....I would be in heaven!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Brendon picks Ragan, Britney and Matt for Have Nots. Brendon is so annoying whenever he acts likes a jerk!!

Payback is a Brittney....

FORT Fogey

I thought I might be able to tolerate Brendon a bit better with Rachel, but all he's done is whine about how she's the love of his life, and he's doing this for her. Good grief, he's known her for, what, less than two months? And under bizarre, abnormal circumstances at that. He sounds like a fifteen year old with an infatuation instead of a grown man.

I also hate that Hayden and Enzo are trying to go after a second alliance because they don't have side alliances like Matt and Lane. Weren't they the ones who were encouraging Matt and Lane to have side alliances? Actually, I wouldn't care if they were sharing the information that they've done a side deal with Brendon, but they're really only looking out for themselves while simultaneously expecting Matt and Lane to support them. I'd love it if their side deal went against them. A Matt/Regan/Brittany/Lane alliance vs. Brendon/Enzo/Hayden might work. I realize I left Kathy out, but she just floats whatever direction the wind takes her anyway.

I'm surprised Lane hasn't been better at this rope thing for exactly the reasons he pointed out. He's done rodeo. He ought to know something about knots.

Geez, and now Brendon's won...and he's immediately obnoxious about doing it for Rachel and blaming everyone for trying to break up his showmance. I'm really, really, REALLY tired of this entire season being about Rachel and Brendon. I know folks felt that way about Jordan and Jeff last year, and while I was basically fairly neutral about them, at least they took a little more time becoming a couple and were amusing a lot of the time. Brendon and Rachel were crawling all over each other from day one and acting as if they were the center of some kind of romantic tragedy. Ugh.

Brendon's letter from his mom should read, "Stay away from Rachel!"

ETA: I agree with what you posted, Tilden.
    Last edited by CupidGuest; 08-15-2010 at 09:52 PM.

FORT Fogey

Perhaps it should have been a letter from the Las Vegas Public Health Office suggesting he stay away from Rachel.

Okay, that was catty. And I'm really much more a dog person...(guess that would make it bitchy, rather than catty, huh).

FORT Fogey

Oh for heaven's sake...now Brendon is saying "Rachel and I, " when it should be "Rachel and me." Did none of these supposed science geeks get any training in basic English grammar?

I really, really don't want to lose Brittany or Lane, just for entertainment's sake. How come they're just bothering to show us their goofy brother-sister relationship now? Did they have to spend the whole first half of the season on Brenchel?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast