+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: 8/12 Show Discussion **Spoilers*

Re: 8/12 Show Discussion **Spoilers*

Do you think Kathy would have turned so nasty this week if she knew that the only reason she was still there is that Rachel had chosen not to put her up last week?

Gosh Britney is a hypocrite. Can't wait for her demise and for editing to really reveal her.
    24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case - you figure it out

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy;4035939;
    Gosh Britney is a hypocrite. Can't wait for her demise and for editing to really reveal her.
    I am also not a fan of her

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4035858;
    I said in the show thread a couple of weeks ago that I thought she was pregnant, she looked like she might be even mroe so this week.
    If she's not, then that was one very unflattering top she had on.
    LOLOL! I just said this on the recap thread for tonights live show too!

So it must be true!

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4035795;
    Well of course they do, which is why I don't see that it's a big deal for Brendon to point out that the previous two HoH comps favoured people with smaller feet.
    This latest hoh comp seems to favour people with greater physical strength.
    Pointing out, sure. Complaining incessantly, no. If that was acceptable then we would have to tolerate everyone complaining endlessly about how any given contest was out of their skillset.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkers;4035497;
    Julie just told Rachel: "This may not be the last you've seen of the Big Brother house! << anyone else catch that? I cant rewind in this room

Thank you
    Yes, she did say it, and I think if they do something like they did with James in Season 9, the house will fortunately be smart enough here to bring back the recently eliminated house guest (unless it's Brandon, and even here iffy) than risk it being Rachel.

The only way she'd be coming back is if either our vote automatically brings her back (like Kaysar in Season 6, who squandered that chance by falling for that trick), or there is a competition they set up and Rachel wins and automatically goes into the house.

And, the only way that I feel even if she were to end up automatically winning the right into the house (i.e. another way other than the season 9 way) she'd have to win HOH or get a free week (immunity) in order to not be revolving door'd like Kaysar was. Fortunately, most of those are endurance competitions and I think everyone would have to pass out - therefore falling beyond their control - before they'd let Rachel win HOH

I'm so glad to not have to listen to Rachel screaming anymore in the DR or applying her "fake" tears.
    Have to say, though, I'm finding all of these people pretty annoying.
    And does anybody know how Ragan became the saboteur? Is it due to text voting? He seems to think he's this season's Jeff/Jordan in terms of viewer popularity. And I can't believe there are that many who actually like this guy. He's so over the top annoying!
    Last edited by norealityhere; 08-13-2010 at 04:04 PM.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

He was America's choice. Have you noticed how much Jeff looks like Paula Deen's son, Jaime, I think his name is? He's the one with the little boy.

Not only was Rachel's fake crying annoying, but her Botoxed pout was ugly. Not a line in that frozen face. Her Botox is overly obvious, to me.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

America's choice... Oh, OK. Thanks

I guess I'm just not that excited about the people this season. Most look like they're just playing to / for the cameras.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Re: Chenbot...I thought I recognized that blue chemise style top from her preggers season. Recycled?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678