+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 8/11 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 8/11 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;4034175;
    I laughed so hard at that line, but i think i was thinking if she was just as tall then as she is now..

If she was that tall at ten or eleven, she might actually have played center (of course, I'm rather short myself, so I'm going by how tall I was at ten or eleven; weirdly, I had a delayed growth spurt of one inch in college).

I'm probably lying... spinozasright's Avatar

Typically I don't like seeing people suffer. Except when they're bullies and Brenchel is a bully. Cocky and dismissive when they win, pathetic and disgusting when they lose. Much as I hate Rachel's annoying voice and phony laughter, I enjoy watching her true character come forward in adversity. And Brendon? Could he have been any worse of a whiny little bitch when he got his butt kicked? Especially after trash-talking the other guys? Sorry, but these two deserve every bit of loathing they're getting. And more. Rachel is delusional and narcissistic, Brendon is a sad little mommy's boy in a tall body. Amazing to see them revert tonight. And disgusting. Bye-bye! :-)

I can't believe he lost it and threw that ball at the game after knocking down "3 whole pins"!. What a freak. Send her home this week no matter what! I don't hold much hope for him finding his game. I think he will mope around all week and beg people to vote for him so he can go be with Rachel in the JH.

FORT Fogey

I just hope that if Brenchel are the first two in the jury house that we don't have to see a lot of footage of them crawling all over each other in every single room of that house.

Not that I would want this to happen, but can you imagine if Rachel is the first one out and she runs down to greet the next member of the jury and instead of seeing Brendon, she sees Kathy? After the temper tantrum she threw at Kathy's expense, I can't imagine those two wanting anything to do with each other in the jury house. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if the jury house just became a mirror image of the BB house, with everyone still despising Brenchel, and Brenchel still not understanding why. Gee, maybe it's because you made no effort to get to know anyone other than each other, unless you thought it was someone you could use, like Brittany (who was actually using you, you idiots).

FORT Fogey

I only watched the last twenty minutes of the show: I thought it would be boring and predictable. But, what I saw was fairly interesting. I think Hayden's, Enzo's and Matt's diary room insights are annoying. But, I didn't see Hayden or Enzo in the diary room! Matt made a diary rooom comment about Rachel being the saboteur, which was interesting. I thought Ragan's act of sabotage was mild. I might watch the entire show tomorrow.

All I know is that Rachel was playing up the tears for our benefit in the DR. She kept slyly looking at the camera while sniffling and complaining. Ugh. She's going to be seriously embarrassed when she gets out and finally sees this episode. She had a booger on her outer left nostril for about half her DR clips. Gotta love the voice in the DR that didn't tell her about it!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

i don't even bother to post much this season or pay much attention to any BB related stuff other than watching the CBS show because the cast sucks so bad

i can't even stand watching it without the feeling of vomiting in my mouth, i waited a year for this nonsense? and BB coming with all this soap opera shhh is getting on my nerves

these people disgust me.

Koolaid has possibly one of the WORST personalities i've ever seen

she is narcicistic (sp?) and a cry baby

this damn kool-aid head girl wins then goes on a power trip, she leaves the most horrible goodbye messages, targets females that are *threatening* to her, she cries and bitches when she loses, she can't do a DR entry w/o moving her head back and forth, she attacks Brendon for "not pulling his weight", yet somehow this idiot Brendon *loves* her and enjoys kissing her for some reason :vomit

um, Rachel... you can't win HOH 2 wks in a row... so at some point you would understand that you need to thread softly when your HOH so that your ass could stay in the house
    the following week, AND you need makeup

Brendon is an idiot, i don't know why this guy even came on this show if he doesn't care about $500k that he will give up his game for koolaid. That's the problem with these idiots, they not focused ..a showmance w/ a questionably *pretty* girl is not worth giving up an opportunity @ $500k. Koolaids influence even turned this guy into her...it's a damn shame

Producers are funny. they bring Jeff/Jordan on (i never cared for them...but they had a big following as the "adorable couple"). & in Brenchels head THEY probably think that America loves them and they they are J/J part 2 man, it's gonna be a rude awakening when they leave the house

enough about koolaid, ...Kathy is horrible too, she is a floater and just rides with the house (yes. she does vote how she wants to vote, but i see no gameplay) i hope that she understands that after both sides of Brenchel is sent packing, SHE IS NEXT

Koolaid is gone this week, the Brendon next week (Matt will use the Diamond Veto if needed)

Matt might possibly win this game afterall, he shows he can win endurance and he knows he will have to deal w/ Britney sooner or later

The rest of the Brigade (the most useless super alliance in BB history) are just that, USELESS and non entertaining

My dogg Britney is playing the game and i'm still routing for her. She doesn't suffer from the BB house fever where people get all emotional and forget there on a 3 month paid vacation with fun games, prizes and free snacks. I still find it hard to beleive that Koolaid actually think Brit is a friend to her in the house, lol

i'm gonna watch tonite and hold my nose, Koolaid getting evicted should be interesting, sure there will be tears and drama. BB usually manages to produce entertaining eviction shows even with wack cast

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234