+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 8/11 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 8/11 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Rachel confronting Kathy is stupid. Kathy was glad to do well in the competition. Rachel makes everything about her. She gets what she deserves.
    Peekaboo...I see you!

What a useless episode. Of course she wasn't gonna use the veto on either one of you. This episode should be called "Who could you hate more?" since they seem to have a bad habit of 1uping each other.

I really hope after they are gone the brigade is targeted. I really do NOT want to see them make it to the end. They are the ultimate coasters!

This is a sucky BB season so far, and the first one I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by brycola;4034041;
    I don't think I've ever hated a houseguest as much as that skank Rachel. She has the nerve to be pissed at Kathy for doing well in a competition, when she herself has done the SAME thing. Did she forget how she SCREAMED when she won HOH? I really can't believe how ignorant this loser is. And Brendon...how about TRY to become a man one day. That will apparently won't be today, but that's something to work towards.
    She and Brendon deserve each other! I can't them!
    Peekaboo...I see you!

Integrity, morals, and character...please. Rachel is a piece of work! Please go home! Rachel get a life vest!
    Peekaboo...I see you!

FORT Regular

Great episode. I didn't think I could HATE Rachel and Brendon any more...but I DO!

Quote Originally Posted by aramcobrat;4034069;
    Brendon is so desperate to be loved.
    He and Rachel are cut from the same cloth. They had to be some very insecure kids growing up. They are as shallow as a puppy peedle!
    Peekaboo...I see you!

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Dammit - I hate being in this time zone!! I'm only 8 minutes in, so my post may be irrelevant by now, but I think Rachel is playing Brendon like a fiddle. He may be doing the same thing....I can't tell yet. gah!

FORT Fogey

Rachel and Brendon are incredibly delusional and unbelievably annoying. I got the impression Jeff and Jordan were actually kind of uncomfortable and embarrassed to be around their obvious poor sportsmanship. If the rest of the house were more relaxed once they were out and enjoyed the game then, well, what did they expect? Every time they've been in power, they've been obnoxious to everyone else, and they've made absolutely no attempt to engage with the rest of the house guests, because they've been way too busy leaping upon one another's bones. As for Rachel going after Kathy for being happy that she beat her, Kathy had a point: Rachel picked her because she thought she'd be easy to beat, and Kathy, who's been awful at all the challenges thus far, finally pulled one out at the last minute. Of course she was happy, and she was far less crazed about it than Rachel was about winning her last HOH, after which she called out the "floaters, " including Kathy. Rachel needs every vote she can get to stay in the house, and she goes after Kathy? In front of everyone? After warning Brendon he needed to be a better sport? What an idiot!

But then, in terms of pure idiocy, Brendon may be even dumber, because he wants to throw the competition for Rachel, whom he's known a matter of weeks. How can he not realize that Rachel would bounce his butt out of their in a second if she thought it would advance her game? Heck, she's doing it right now. She's not telling him, no, don't throw your game to keep me in the house, even though that's what he's saying he would do for her. Why isn't that resonating with him?

Oh, and does anyone else think that Jeff was deliberately calling Enzo "Meow Meow" to draw attention to the brigade, since the rest of the house is too stupid to realize they have an alliance and have had one since the first day? Any other season, those four would have had their alliance outed long ago.

Brittany's comment on Brendon's unsportsmanlike behavior was the highlight of the episode: "He has the worst sportsmanship I have ever seen in my life--and I played fifth grade basketball!"

I think she is acting like a little baby. Grow up, Rachel!
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4034121;
    Brittany's comment on Brendon's unsportsmanlike behavior was the highlight of the episode: "He has the worst sportsmanship I have ever seen in my life--and I played fifth grade basketball!"
    I laughed so hard at that line, but i think i was thinking if she was just as tall then as she is now..
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast