+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 8/11 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 8/11 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Woah I just had deja vu when I saw Rachel sit down as she tried to talk to Cathy. I know I saw that moment in a dream or somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkers;4033976;
    Gotta give it to Rachel as much as she drives me crazy.

I kinda feel bad when its 2 against an entire house. Just me thing of pulling for the underdog
    Rachel is selfish and she brought it on herself. It's the way that she plays the game-cocky. She wanted people to "bring it on"so there...she got her wish! I thought that Brendon had a good head on his shoulders, but calling Matt a Midget was uncalled for! Who does he think he is? The earth doesn't center around Rachel now she can feel how she made the other evictees feel. She and Brendon weren't the underdogs. Being an underdog means having some sense of humility! :nono
    Peekaboo...I see you!

Kathy needs to have about eight inches cut off her straggly hair and dye it back to its natural colour. Oh and not wear a one shoulder denim romper.
    Good God, woman.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Regular

I don't think I've ever hated a houseguest as much as that skank Rachel. She has the nerve to be pissed at Kathy for doing well in a competition, when she herself has done the SAME thing. Did she forget how she SCREAMED when she won HOH? I really can't believe how ignorant this loser is. And Brendon...how about TRY to become a man one day. That will apparently won't be today, but that's something to work towards.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Peekaboo;4034028;
    Rachel is selfish and she brought it on herself. It's the way that she plays the game-cocky. She wanted people to "bring it on"so there...she got her wish! I thought that Brendon had a good head on his shoulders, but calling Matt a Midget was uncalled for! Who does he think he is? The earth doesn't center around Rachel now she can feel how she made the other evictees feel. She and Brendon weren't the underdogs. Being an underdog means having some sense of humility! :nono
    Yet during how many weeks it was the entire house against them? Did they let the power get to their head.Yes are they the only ones that have done that? No.

Do I like Rachel and Brendon? No Do I feel bad about the position of it being them against the house yes. Since the main start of it was only because they were a couple. Kinda like the brigade is a couple X's 2.
    Proud Member of Red Sox Nation

That Saboteur message was ridiculous.
    Ragan's useless.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4034054;
    That Saboteur message was ridiculous.
    Ragan's useless.
    Too bad they're too dumb to figure it out. In that case, he is successful. I mean they actually think Rachel is the saboteur!

FORT Regular

I thought the Saboteur message was great. I'd LOVE for the skank and wuss to turn on each other. You go Ragan.

FORT Fanatic

Brendon is so desperate to be loved.

FORT Regular

Yes he is. He's a nice looking guy, but has the personality of the ugly ducking...SOOOO desperate to be loved. I can't believe what a loser he is.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast