+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 8/8 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Long rant alert!

Agree with the above comments about the brigade. I really didn't want to see them win HOH again this week because now it looks like they are just going to pick off the rest of the house one by one. Rachel may be a bitch but at least she's brings drama and entertainment and an unpredictable game (to me anyway). Once she and Brendan are gone I think this season will turn boring fast. The one saving grace left is Britney and I will continue to watch for her. The funniest part of tonight's episode was her over-exaggerated reactions to Matt'-s HOH room!!

I am sick of all the floating. Kathy, Reagan, Enzo and Lane haven't won anything all season and several people admitted to throwing the competition so they wouldn't have to get their hands dirty. I don't respect that gameplay at all. (Although I do have a soft spot for Lane since he is major eye candy for me )

And I completely hate this new so-called "saboteur" twist, especially since it doesn't appear he will necessarily be doing to sabotage anything, rather this will just be a repeat of America's Player. America got to vote for the saboteur and now evidently America will get to choose what the saboteur does. So rather than doing any actual sabotage, we'll just have a popular player (and I can't believe Reagan was chosen!) who will probably be asked to target the unpopular players. That and stupid stuff that won't affect the game, like keeping people awake at night, vandalizing other people's stuff, or hugging another player of America's choice for 60 seconds.

I got so annoyed tonight at so many things... first off the repeat of Kristen saying that she didn't "deserve" to be on the block and to be going home. Uh, you lost the HOH and you lost the POV (and lost it miserably!), so yes, you DO deserve it. And then Hayden repeated tonight that Kristen "deserved" to still be in the house rather than "those two clowns". Uh, Rachel won HOH, so yes she DID deserve to still be there. What did Kristen ever win, hmmm??

Then I had to hear Hayden make two references to how he wanted to win the next HOH so he could get his revenge and put up Brendon and Rachel and send "them" out the door this week. Someone needs to remind Hayden of the rules, only ONE person is evicted during each HOH reign, so it would be impossible for him as HOH to send both of them out the door at one time!!

And after Matt won HOH, didn't you love Enzo stating how Matt needed to stick to "the plan" this time and to put up Brendan and Rachel or else he was out of the brigade! This spoken from a man who has never come close to winning a comp! What are you going to do Enzo if Matt doesn't follow your wishes, win HOH and put him on the block??

I am praying for something to happen to save this season for me. I had been hopeful about the saboteur twist but now that I see it's Reagan and that America is making all the decisions all that hope has gone out the window. Maybe once Rachel goes this week Brendan will somehow find another ally and then work to break up the boring brigade.

Re: 8/8 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Dare I say that I'll be sorry to see Rachel leave. Can't stand her, but she does lend interest to this game.
    Matt is just totally annoying and Ragan just comes off as a bad caricature.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Re: Long rant alert!

Quote Originally Posted by RealVoyeur;4030595;
    Agree with the above comments about the brigade. I really didn't want to see them win HOH again this week because now it looks like they are just going to pick off the rest of the house one by one. Maybe once Rachel goes this week Brendan will somehow find another ally and then work to break up the boring brigade.
    Maybe the producers will meddle... and keep the brigade from picking off the other housguests one by one.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: 8/8 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Brendan has times when he acts like Rachel is his mother-figure. I can't stand him! He can act like such a beanie-mcweanie...especially when he's feeling whiny!

Rachel has a nose like a koala.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345