+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 8/8 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 8/8 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAKite;4030215;
    HA HA , Matt Mr. Mensa opens pandora's box and the release of the saboteur is directly his fault . LOVE IT !

Lane, Enzo and even Hayden will end up taking down Ragan and Mr. Mensa.
    Good job Matt did tell them about opening the box.
    I wonder whether the Sab would have mentioned Matt opening the box if Matt hadn't already told them.
    I still can't believe none of the others is really on to the Brigade.
    You'd think Ragan would twig something was going on. If people aren't coming to you for alliances wouldn't you naturally think that's because they have their alliance already in place?
    "That's Numberwang!"

bunch of sissies

The first person of the jury house could be Rachel ( I Hope !) and she will go crazy all by herself for a whole week. what if the next person to join her is Kathy.

I can dream can't I ?

Rachel is so using Brendon she doesn't care a bit. She just needs a partner to try to go farther and is leading him on. She has shown that loud and clear since he fell of the HOH comp. She said in the DR he was a disappointment because he didn't hold up his end this week and keep them safe (I guess she forgot he won POV 2 weeks ago and the 1st week in the game. Which at the time saved them. They were leaving then if he hadn't won. He has done his share) SHe acts like he has done nothing she has done it all. THen she gives him the cold shoulder what a witch.
    At the end of the show and even before that he keeps saying he just wants to be there with her and thats all he cared about.He even told her he would go home so she could stay. He is so in love with her. Her reaction on the other hand is disappointment in him and feeling sorry for herself and crying that she is going to go and that she is glad she had her botox so that she isn't wrinkled. Not one word about him. Only that she is upset that she lost.
    This guy seriously need to dump this selfish, self centered, whiny little skank. She is just using him.
    Last edited by sonii82; 08-08-2010 at 09:09 PM.

Just when you think Rachel can't look worse week to week, BAM, she always finds a way.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeGH;4030271;
    Just when you think Rachel can't look worse week to week, BAM, she always finds a way.
    I know her DR at the end came off as a pathetic whiney spoiled child who didn't get her way. SHe needs to go home.
    Last edited by sonii82; 08-08-2010 at 09:26 PM.

I hate the Brigade members more than I do Brenchel. They're sooooo boring! At least I can laugh at Rachel. I mean, did she really say that she wanted another botox injection?

It's appropriate that this week's banner is about sleeping. I think that's what we all want to do when we tune in.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82;4030277;
    I know her DR at the end came off as a pathetic whiney spoiled child who didn't get her way. SHe needs to go home.

I used to act like that too---when I was eight years old.

She's such an "all about me" girl. I almost fell off my chair when she told Brendon "It's not always about YOU Brendon"....WHAT?????

FORT Newbie

I agree with Crossing Guard about the Brigade. For an all male alliance they really are not fun at all. They aren't funny, or even too smart for that matter. BB tries hard to make them what past all male alliances were (Dr. Will/Boogie) by giving them joint DR sessions, but they just aren't funny guys, they try though. Enzo is most annoying. I would hate if they all make it to the final four, the season would be one to forget.

Britney needs to leave ASAP too, she is so immature and her "one liners" are things that I would have said in middle school.

FORT Fogey

The brigade are annoying and boring. The evictions are predictable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast