+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 8/5 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 8/5 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82;4026046;
    She is constantly screaming at the camera. It is horrible. SHe acts like it is the only way to get her point across is to be loud.
    She does it during goodbyes, Diary rooms and when she announces anything from the diary room like her HOH and the food and POV comps.
    I am like that too. Maybe it's not her fault. Some people's voices naturally raise in volume when they are excited or into something and it sounds normal to them. To try to keep it under control is a PITA so I do it anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4026045;
    Ragan chosen for Sabotuer?
    He won't take it I don't think.
    He's so far under the radar I don't think he wants to do anything that might put a target on his back.
    Ragan!? I have no idea why he was chosen except the fact that he's gay. Yep, I think that is the real reason. In school we had elections for president, etc. Before people took them seriously, they just voted for the most awkward or out of place people who would mess it up or do nothing. Same situation here. Out of ALL the possible choices (Brenden, Rachel, Matt, Britney)... Ragan!? It'd be like choosing Lane or Cathy to be it. No, just no.
    Last edited by Endit; 08-06-2010 at 04:19 AM.

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion, Big Truck Adventure Champion, Tire Toss Champion PIMguy's Avatar

I think Rachel's volume issue might be a natural reaction to being excited. But she obviously puts on an act when she know's she's on TV. I mean, everyone doll's themselves up and acts a little different when they know they're on TV (although, aren't they on TV 24 hours a day, since they're on a TV reality show with cameras and stuff?). But Rachel really goes all out. Like her HOH interview, before Julie addresses Rachel you can see her just sitting there, dum de dum de dum, primp primp. Then Julie says "Hello Rachel." BAM. Big smile, bat the eyes, shoulder, shoulder, chin down, turn to the side, obnoxious laugh, look at the camera, giggle giggle. "Heeeeeeyyyyyy, Julie!" Who the heck told her this act was attractive? Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by PIMguy;4026921;
    I think Rachel's volume issue might be a natural reaction to being excited. But she obviously puts on an act when she know's she's on TV. I mean, everyone doll's themselves up and acts a little different when they know they're on TV (although, aren't they on TV 24 hours a day, since they're on a TV reality show with cameras and stuff?). But Rachel really goes all out. Like her HOH interview, before Julie addresses Rachel you can see her just sitting there, dum de dum de dum, primp primp. Then Julie says "Hello Rachel." BAM. Big smile, bat the eyes, shoulder, shoulder, chin down, turn to the side, obnoxious laugh, look at the camera, giggle giggle. "Heeeeeeyyyyyy, Julie!" Who the heck told her this act was attractive? Ugh.
    Ummmm..tht would be ALL The reality stars before her. We are witnessing a generation of Reality star wanna be's..I am betting in high schools across America, kids are saying they want to grow up and be on BB, Survior, and the like. Just look at MTV and CH1 they are scheduled full of of nothing but nonsense shows about teens, and young adults and how they are "Suppose" to be behaving. In the beginning I think the premise of this show was a great "social experiment"...(IMHO) Rachel is obviously using her stint on BB to parlay her future in television..

the only person in the horrible cast i can route for is Britney

this Brigade nonsense will fail, no mail "supergroup" will never "rule the house"

wow, every week Rachel and her bad personality hits a new low

there was no reason for that horrible goodbye message, i think Ragan hit the nail on the head when he mentioned Rachels insecurities... I think she is just so happy to have a *boyfriend* (showmance) that she doesn't know how to act

Kathy is a floatation device

ironically i think though Britney may NEED to align w/ Brenchel

one thing i notice is that Rachel is so dumb, that her dumbness and dumb luck actually guides her into ultimately ending up in the right position in the game

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion, Big Truck Adventure Champion, Tire Toss Champion PIMguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;4026929;
    Ummmm..tht would be ALL The reality stars before her. We are witnessing a generation of Reality star wanna be's..I am betting in high schools across America, kids are saying they want to grow up and be on BB, Survior, and the like. Just look at MTV and CH1 they are scheduled full of of nothing but nonsense shows about teens, and young adults and how they are "Suppose" to be behaving. In the beginning I think the premise of this show was a great "social experiment"...(IMHO) Rachel is obviously using her stint on BB to parlay her future in television..
    No doubt. I was just hoping there was some reality left in reality tv. But, Rachel does take it to an extreme. She looks like a bad actress playing a poorly written role... hey, wait a minute.

^ i hope no tv exec would actually be interested in putting her on anything else, she is too damn annoying

wait till Brendan snaps out of it and dumps her

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456