+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 8/1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 8/1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAKite;4018816;
    I want the numbers to get smaller so the Brigade will actually have to start playing the game for themselves.

well then need to hope kristen, kathy, brit, and ragan are the next ones to go, because the only ones who can give them a fight is brenchel. i'm not rooting for the brigade and am all too sure that those three floaters after this week not named kristen cannot take them on. for one, they have no true allies. brit is being used and on her own, ragan is foolishly loyal to matt, and kathy, well, she has noone. only brenchel have an ally-each other and the brigade have each other. without an ally, you are expendable. is britney gonna be like james every week or janelle? i think rachel has more of that competitiveness in her than brit. another disappointing season where we pretty much know the outcome.

FORT Fogey

This show is starting to get interesting, with Andrew's speech and Rachel and Kristin's argument. I've never heard anyone not accept an apology... and with half a million dollars at stake, it should be automatic. Kristin could have tried making her point to Rachel without arguing with her. But, maybe making her point calmly would never have worked, since Rachel is convinced of what she thinks Kristin had said. I don't know why Rachel shouts in the DR and not in the bathtub. If anything, the microphones in the DR would be a lot better than the ones in the bathroom. Someone in production should talk to Rachel about her shouting.

FORT Fogey

I would like to know why Hayden apologized to Rachel. I was just paying attention to Rachel and Kristin arguing, and I didn't tape the show.

Wow! That was the best show of the season. Catfights, rejected apologies, scrambling and bonding (not) bubblebaths. This season is now beginning to look like BB should.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

What the hell is wrong with Rachel? She turned me into a Kristen fan tonight, actually. Anyone against Rachel is someone I have to root for

I'm still trying to figure out how in Sam Hades Kathy is a cop. The woman couldn't run a city block without collapsing. What happens when she has to actually get out of her car and chase someone? Oh...I know...they get away!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Re: 8/1 Show Discuission **Spoilers**

i absolutely HATE her voice!

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAKite;4018671;
    Does Rachel have only a loud volume for her voice ? Is she used to being loud to get attention from guys ?

I think her ice may be the reason why Brendon kisses her so much.....That way, he doesn't have to hear it.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Re: 8/1 Show Discuission **Spoilers**

LOL, i don't think they're fake and they're still HILARIOUS to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;4018714;
    Does Ragan have a fake made up dirty story for EVERY occasion? Geez. It stops being funny after the 100th time.

As someone else said, there are times when we've seen that Rachel's voice can be a perfectly normal volume, such as when she's announcing that it's time for the nomination ceremony, or she's giving the instructions before the ceremony. There's always the option for production to turn down the volume of the DR sessions for her when they air them, but then they wouldn't get the reaction out of the public that they desire, would they?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast