+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 8/1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 8/1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Hayden would be happy if Kathy and Kristen were put up on the block ? Wow, Kristen is going to be pissed when she watches this episode. Hayden is also stupid because he is not safe, he could always be backdoored. He's not too smart.

FORT Fogey

Re: 8/1 Show Discuission **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAKite;4018766;
    Oohhh, I would love for Rachel to have to be quiet for even an hour. That would kill her but the house would be happy.
    I bet some of the house guests wouldn't be able to resist tormenting her during her enforced silence either. "Hey, Rachel, do you mind if I get between you and your man? Just say so if you do."

Really, Ragan has told them he's a grad student in communications (as opposed to a professor). Perhaps he should have a little chat with her about controlled volume as an element of effective communication.

Kristan and Bamm-Bamm, er, Hayden, are nominated.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Rachel really was nasty in what she said to them. Way to lay down the challenge. Telling them to bring it on. She just made people even madder at her and her target even bigger.

Wonder if Kristen is regretting screaming at the HOH now. You should never get into a screaming arguement with the person who can put you up.

Wow, she didn't say "you are gunning for Brendon and I." Rachel is a dingledorf.
    Peekaboo...I see you!

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82;4018786;
    Rachel really was nasty in what she said to them. Way to lay down the challenge. Telling them to bring it on. She just made people even madder at her and her target even bigger.

Wonder if Kristen is regretting screaming at the HOH now. You should never get into a screaming arguement with the person who can put you up.
    Brendon is taking note too. She is on a power trip and he needs to cut his double bond (chemistry) with her!
    Peekaboo...I see you!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAKite;4018780;
    Hayden would be happy if Kathy and Kristen were put up on the block ? Wow, Kristen is going to be pissed when she watches this episode. Hayden is also stupid because he is not safe, he could always be backdoored. He's not too smart.
    Being not too smart is epidemic this season. I can't think of a house guest I'd really describe as smart. Perhaps as comparatively less dumb, but that's a lot different than smart. Heck, Lane's looking brighter all the time just because he manages to stay away from all the drama and keep his mouth shut.

I want the numbers to get smaller so the Brigade will actually have to start playing the game for themselves.

I don't know anything about TV production but I bet whoever does the sound in the DR wants to take a break if Hayden or Rachel are getting called to come to the DR. I would be "Uh, it's time to take my break , let the new guy get some experience"

This whole cast just bores me. I am actually starting to like Britney, just because she's clever. She hasn't really made "friends" but she is friendly and hasn't made any real enemies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast