+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 8/1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 8/1 Show Discuission **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Peekaboo;4018732;
    Why is Rachel yelling at us in her confessional! She needs to use her inside voice!
    I have noticed that all of her DR's they show she is yelling at the camera. I don't know why BB doesn't tell her to stop doing that. It is so irritating when someone screams like that at the camera.
    If she is hoping to have some kind of career on camera from this. She has definately made herself a joke that no one in their right mind would hire.

Quote Originally Posted by Peekaboo;4018732;
    Why is Rachel yelling at us in her confessional! She needs to use her inside voice!
    I think that anytime Rachel went to the DR I would have to get a drink from the kitchen and s l o w l y walk past the door. Her voice has got to carry even though there is a hallway between that 1st door and the actual DR door.

Re: 8/1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Okay... someone who "plays both sides of the house" is not a definition of floater.

And I also wish that Rachel would quit yelling in the confessional as well... I wonder if others can hear her???
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4018738;
    Wait....this means Brendon and Rachel are planning to make out in front of Hayden and Enzo? Kinda makes it less of a reward for them.

Even if Brendon and Rachel actually bother to watch the movie, Rachel will probably bellow comments at Brendon throughout the entire film. Too bad the viewers can't vote on which house guest could be muzzled for twenty-four hours.
    Now that would be a America's choice I would love to vote on. Rachel would win hands down and it would send a clear message to her how much she irritates us.

You know she is going to be totally distracting at the movie and ruin it for the others. She is going to be loud and obnoxious and drive them crazy with that fake forced loud laugh.

I can't stand that Rachel's HOH.

Sounded like Kristian made Rachel an offer she can't refuse. I hope Kristian gets her!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4018738;
    Wait....this means Brendon and Rachel are planning to make out in front of Hayden and Enzo? Kinda makes it less of a reward for them.

Even if Brendon and Rachel actually bother to watch the movie, Rachel will probably bellow comments at Brendon throughout the entire film. Too bad the viewers can't vote on which house guest could be muzzled for twenty-four hours.
    Oohhh, I would love for Rachel to have to be quiet for even an hour. That would kill her but the house would be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze;4018761;
    I can't stand that Rachel's HOH.

Sounded like Kristian made Rachel an offer she can't refuse. I hope Kristian gets her!
    I actually hope Rachel gets Kristen.I really hope she puts her up. And then next week someone gets Rachel. I can't stand either of these women so I would love to see both of them leave in the next 2 weeks.

This movie is brand new and can't you see Rachel wanting to come out and brag to everyone about the movie ? I can see telling the whole plot and even the ending. I hope that Enzo has the balls to tell her to shut up during the movie.

FORT Fogey

Kristen and Rachel were friends? They were? The only one Rachel's seemed genuinely friendly with (and friendly is putting it mildly) is Brendon.

Even the girly bond with Britney is recent and completely game play on Britney's side. Britney may be mean, but at the moment, she's coming off as the smartest woman in the house, though she doesn't have much competition for that title. Kristen and Rachel are way too emotional and stupidly fell right into showmances, which hardly ever work for house guests and frequently work against them. Moreover, they don't have much of a track record for lasting beyond the house, so anyone involved in them is risking the win for a temporary relationship of a few weeks at most. Kathy is a poor competitor and doesn't seem to have any genuine strategy either.

I also absolutely refuse to believe that Rachel is ever going to get through graduate school. She just doesn't come off as bright enough to figure out how to get a child proof cap off an aspirin bottle, much less smart enough to get a degree in chemistry. She certainly couldn't pass an English composition class with her grammar skills.

Brendon and ME!
    Peekaboo...I see you!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast