+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 7/29 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 7/29 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4013065;
    I don't like Kathy giving the "I need the money" speech and tugging at people's heart strings.

The chances of being cast on a reality show are slim, she has to come up with a better plan to secure her son's future.
    I dislike that crap too. She should go on Oprah or something instead.

That was a pretty big blow-up between Andrew and Kristin.
    I don't like Kristen much.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey

Re: 7/29 Show Discussion SPOILERS

Brendon seriously thinks Rachel is the best thing that's ever happened to him? He really needs to get out more.

If Kathy's telling the truth about having been ill and facing the potential of leukemia in the future (and I'd like to think they wouldn't have two players faking illness excuses in the same season), I hope Matt's lie about his wife comes out and soon. I can't believe Kathy would take that well. For that matter, the likelihood of at least some of the other house guests having known someone who has been seriously ill is pretty high, and they may very well find his lie upsetting too.

Hmm...guess his wife isn't too pleased with the lie and didn't know about it ahead of time. I can't believe no one in the house hasn't asked a few key questions, considering how vague Matt's been about his wife's illness. I mean, he brought up the disease and how rare it is. Why isn't someone asking something as simple as what it's called and what kind of treatments are available for it?

Matt's wife made a good point about Matt when they interviewed her: that he's smart, but he lacks common sense.

I don't find Lane and his buddies shooting animals very funny
    "That's Numberwang!"

Julie should ask him about how he feels about Kathy's situation.

Wow, Captain Khosher was on!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4013076;
    Brendon seriously thinks Rachel is the best thing that's ever happened to him? He really needs to get out more.

If Kathy's telling the truth about having been ill and facing the potential of leukemia in the future (and I'd like to think they wouldn't have two players faking illness excuses in the same season), I hope Matt's lie about his wife comes out and soon. I can't believe Kathy would take that well. For that matter, the likelihood of at least some of the other house guests having known someone who has been seriously ill is pretty high, and they may very well find his lie upsetting too.

Hmm...guess his wife isn't too pleased with the lie and didn't know about it ahead of time. I can't believe no one in the house hasn't asked a few key questions, considering how vague Matt's been about his wife's illness. I mean, he brought up the disease and how rare it is. Why isn't someone asking something as simple as what it's called and what kind of treatments are available for it?

my mother had the same treatment as cathy and they never once mentioned to her that she could get lukemia. granted this was about 8 years ago and maybe something has changed since then but even still the chances must be very slim.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4013076;
    I mean, he brought up the disease and how rare it is. Why isn't someone asking something as simple as what it's called and what kind of treatments are available for it?
    He did have a name for it, something that apparantly is true or he once heard on some medical show. He said it was like expensive or untreatable.

HA! I love it! Andrew not going down without causing drama... exposing all the BS he's seen/heard in the house! Will they buy it! I think so, but either wya, it will stay in their minds.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dantrb;4013082;
    Julie should ask him about how he feels about Kathy's situation.
    That's a good point. It would have been interesting to see his reaction to being asked how he feels about his lie when someone else in the house is facing that sort of situation IRL.

+ Reply to Thread