+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 7/28 Show Discussion SPOILERS

7/28 Show Discussion SPOILERS

I've been waiting for someone to set up a thread ... hope I haven't missed anything!!

Please keep all discussion in here until Midnight ET / 9PM PT

No live feed spoilers, please!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Re: 7/28 Show Discussion SPOILERS

Hi, I was wondering the same thing.

Thanks for setting it up.
    I am fairly certain that given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world.

Wow....I can't believe Lane speaks and he got a whole segment.

FORT Fanatic

I would like to state for the record that not everyone in Texas has a gun in their car and likes to go shoot animals for fun. But I suppose that not everyone in New Joisey is like Meow Meow either. Everyone on this show is almost a caricature of themselves.

FORT Fogey

When Lane was standing there in that vest bare chested with his arms crossed, did anyone get a genie vibe?

As Lane was explaining about drinking and shooting stuff in Texas, I kept waiting for him to take the next step and see just how far he could exaggerate his story and still get by with people believing him, but I guess he's too straight forward for that.

FORT Fanatic

Anyone just catch Rachel say "Tar-rit cards"?

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4010852;
    When Lane was standing there in that vest bare chested with his arms crossed, did anyone get a genie vibe?

As Lane was explaining about drinking and shooting stuff in Texas, I kept waiting for him to take the next step and see just how far he could exaggerate his story and still get by with people believing him, but I guess he's too straight forward for that.
    I know sooo many guys just like him....They are called rednecks..lol..I am from Texas but I do not shoot guns nor willingly kill animals, but I sure know lots of guys who do

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by aramcobrat;4010843;
    I would like to state for the record that not everyone in Texas has a gun in their car and likes to go shoot animals for fun. But I suppose that not everyone in New Joisey is like Meow Meow either. Everyone on this show is almost a caricature of themselves.
    That's why I was wondering if Lane would go that extra step and see how far he could push the whole drunken hunting issue before someone challenged him on it. I've seen westerners tell outrageous lies with straight faces just to see how much a non-westerner will believe is truthful before he/she starts wondering if it's all a big joke. After Lane made that remark about Texas being a state with laws and everything, I thought perhaps he'd try to set somebody up to look silly for buying into a stereotype, but he didn't.

I love Lane. I remember when guys did have gun racks in their pickup windows and would go hunting after school. I miss that time.

I realize that it is as alien to some people as not driving yourself everywhere and never seeing a subway or using a taxi or city bus would be to me. Doesn't make either one wrong, just different perspectives.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by aramcobrat;4010857;
    Anyone just catch Rachel say "Tar-rit cards"?

I'm a card reader, and even though TARO is more common pronunciation, it is also correct to pronounce to it with the "T" at it end of the word.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast