+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 7/28 Show Discussion SPOILERS

FORT Fogey

Re: 7/28 Show Discussion SPOILERS

"This house is being taken over by Brenchel."

Dear God...no......

I am tired, however, of the Brigade feeling like they just can't catch a break. The first week Hayden put up Brendon and Rachel, Brendon won the veto, and they didn't send Rachel home. They sent Annie home. Last week, they didn't have control. But this week, Matt pretty much decided to do what he wanted to do for himself instead of the Brigade, has been lying to everyone, and put up Andrew and Kathy, neither of whom were all that much of a threat to the Brigade. And really, Matt, as a Mensa member, you should have realized the odds weren't that great against both Brendon and Rachel ending up playing for the veto. At least the rest of the Brigade seems to be doubting Matt's loyalty a bit. It's about time.

And please, could someone send Andrew over to my house? It could use a good, thorough cleaning. I even have a Dyson he could use.

Quote Originally Posted by aramcobrat;4010843;
    I would like to state for the record that not everyone in Texas has a gun in their car and likes to go shoot animals for fun. But I suppose that not everyone in New Joisey is like Meow Meow either. Everyone on this show is almost a caricature of themselves.

That's very true....and Ragen grew up in Texas....and he's not a redneck. Enzo, is a caricature in general. Turn on basic cable anywhere and you're going to find an Italian from New Jersey. I would not be surprised if casting went out looking for someone that fit that bill.
    I am fairly certain that given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA @ This clown Andrew!! That was the dumbest speech I've ever seen in my life!

so it is Brendon's fault that Rachel is not in on this plan....

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4010922;
    "
    And please, could someone send Andrew over to my house? It could use a good, thorough cleaning. I even have a Dyson he could use.

I know, right!!! Plus he's single.......I Know know a nice single Jewish woman who would love that in a husband. LOL!!!!
    I am fairly certain that given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world.

The guys I know do still have gun racks in their pickup trucks...and I know plenty who spotlight and his description of it was entirely accurate. Spotlighting is very illegal and I think it is very chicken sheet but somehow that is the sort of men I know. Middle class rednecks who ride horses, rope, drink, shoot guns, dip snuff...need I go on? And here I am a nice liberal girl. How did I get here?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by diva211;4010973;
    I know, right!!! Plus he's single.......I Know know a nice single Jewish woman who would love that in a husband. LOL!!!!
    Hey, I'm Lutheran, but a guy who cleans without even being asked to do so? Send him my way!

Come to think of it, since he's managing to keep kosher on his own in the BB house, he must be able to cook too. And he's a doctor, so he must make a nice living. Geez, how is he still single?

Is Ragan still in the house? Where was he tonight???

Quote Originally Posted by airmcnair06;4010962;
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA @ This clown Andrew!! That was the dumbest speech I've ever seen in my life!
    imo, that was easily the funniest POV ceremony in BB history

POV ceremony's are usually a snorefest, w/ the HG's just going thru the motions

"Brenchel" aka "Brendan and I" aka "Rachel or I" whatever you want to call the collective force is running the house now ... Meow Meow, The Diabolical Genius and the rest of the jokers are going down

After his story about drunken killing sprees of animals Lane is now my least favourite houseguest.
    I'm repulsed by him.

Hearing the Brigade go on about how they can't catch a break is so ridiculous.
    They've had hoh two of the three weeks and none of them would even have been nominated had Matt not volunteered.
    After he was called out for "playing both sides of the house" he wasn't voted out.
    How much more luck do they want?
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast