+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 7/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 7/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I'm glad that America chose the baby food and bok choy. If they can figure it out, they can do a few things with the bok choy that would be tasty, and the baby food shouldn't be that bad, such as the blueberries and the like. It's just pretty much blended food with a little odd twist. It'd kinda be like the vomit Jelly Belly jellybean - it's a pepperoni pizza flavor they didn't quite perfect with a little bit of citrus for the acid effect. Oddly, they're my favorite Jelly Belly flavor. (Skunk spray flavor though would clobber these fellows though ).

That said, I'm not fond of the attitudes the housemates are getting through this show - petty revenge, not paying attention to the fact there's a showmance, and a very strong one, already started and if they're allowed to stay, they'll be Dick and Danielle Danato part 2.

Personally, I wish that we'd take a page from the UK version (now in it's last season) and if the houseguests violate a rule - i.e. talk about nominations and the like or eating forbidden food if in the non-haves group, everyone gets punished with some sort of weird penalty, i.e. all on slop for a day, the hot tub locked, etc. Maybe this would tone down some of the more outrageous behavior.

FORT Fogey

I read that what producers do in the diary room is pressure houseguests to vote to evict the houseguests that the producers want to leave. I had always thought that the producers didn't meddle.

^ sounds like BB-Slop is basicly just Quaker Oats mixed with Whey Protein

people eat oatmeal and protein shakes

what's the problem?

all them years they bitched about PB&J when i was like "I'll eat PBJ no prob"

maybe peanut allergies came into play???

oh yeah, "The diabolical genious" days are numbered

putting useless people up hoping to do a backdoor is not good gameplay

making a "deal" with Brenchel thinking they will spare you if they get HoH is not mensa smart, plus making 2 more enemies in kathy/andrew

guy is an idiot and lying about his wife is almost a stupider strategy than Gnat lying about her age

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345