+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 7/21 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 7/21 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Peekaboo;3996336;
    Kristen and Kathy? Are they STILL on the show?
    I literally forgot they existed until you just mentioned them

Unfortunately, in the beginning of seasons, there is always a HG or 2 or 3 that gets left out of the limelight

Matt: "I'm a diabolical supergenius." Mensa would be ashamed. True geniuses do not have intelligence in only one area (logic), they are well rounded, like in emotional IQ, oh and I don't know, modesty and respect? And then comes the fact that IQ tests aren't really a measure of intelligence anyways. His tower is so high

Britney is just so blind. I cannot get over her. (About Rachel): "She has made the game personal." And you think you haven't, by lying behind everybody's back about her and calling her a stripper 24/7?
    Last edited by Endit; 07-21-2010 at 09:10 PM.

I can't stand the colour of the floor in the HoH room.
    Aside from that they very nearly went classy this season.

Rachel's such a div.
    I was pleased when she won HoH because it turned things up a notch, but now I almost want Britney to win the next HoH and to target Rachel.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Is Matt wearing a nicotine patch? Also do you think the possible relationship that was outside the board is actually Brendon and Andrew? Maybe they got their undergrad degrees together or something?
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by HappyH0ur;3996323;
    You know Brittney is a very beautiful woman on the outside....

Keyword: outside

Wow... just wow...

Monet is really a piece of work. I've never seen someone so catty and violent at the same time. I mean seriously, every time she talks about Rachel it's either that she wants to punch her, hit her, beat her up... what a violent woman! Nothing that came out of her mouth in tonight's episode wasn't laced with pure malice and cattiness. She's the type of person I would have completely despised in school.

I really want her to go this week. I don't think I've ever despised a HG this much before.

I really wish we could see more of Kathy and Kristen! I'd love to see their personalities more
    Britney: "Brendon has the worst sportsmanship I've ever seen and I played 5th grade basketball"

Quote Originally Posted by munkeechi;3996363;
    Wow... just wow...

Monet is really a piece of work. I've never seen someone so catty and violent at the same time. I mean seriously, every time she talks about Rachel it's either that she wants to punch her, hit her, beat her up... what a violent woman! Nothing that came out of her mouth in tonight's episode wasn't laced with pure malice and cattiness. She's the type of person I would have completely despised in school.

I really want her to go this week. I don't think I've ever despised a HG this much before.

I really wish we could see more of Kathy and Kristen! I'd love to see their personalities more
    I don't think she means it literally but figuratively. Brittney does the same thing. I guess Monet is getting the Briebart treatment.
    Peekaboo...I see you!

Ace

This episode (#6) is where it usually starts to get interesting.

At this point, you're starting to get a sense of people's personalities and who you're rooting for. My current takes on the remaining HouseGuests (in alphabetical order):

Andrew:
    Do not get why most of the other HG's supposedly don't like him. Maybe the feeds give a clearer picture of that?

Brendon:
    A mensch.

Britney:
    Heather #1

Enzo:
    The whole 'Jersey gangster' act's a little much, but I don't mind him.

Hayden:
    His relationship with Kristen will be his undoing in the game.

Kathy:
    So far under-the-radar, she could be below sea level.

Kristen:
    I call her "The Invisible Woman".

Lane:
    "The Southern Gentleman"

Matt:
    What a douche.

Monet:
    Heather #2

Rachel:
    I've changed my mind about her; I think she's sweet, at heart.

Ragan:
    "Nina, have you ever been in a thunderdome?"

FORT Fanatic

Fair enough review of the housemates so far. Rachel is not sweet at heart though, she is dumb in the head.

FORT Fogey

I skipped the first fifteen minutes of the show because I didn't want the show to ruin my dinner. Did I miss anything good? I saw the part where Mensa boy, "supergenius," as he calls himself, told the audience that Andrew isn't a doctor, but a shoe salesman. I'm glad that I didn't miss that gem of a moment. Enzo added to the show by saying, "Meow, Meow," and Rachel shrieked.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast