+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

7/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Have-Not Competition and Nominations tonight!

Please keep all discussion in here until Midnight ET / 9PM PT

No live feed spoilers, please!

Enjoy the show!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: 7/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Rachel?

May be "a chemist", but... not so smart.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Britney reminds me of a more attractive and more catty Paris Hilton. I love watching her scenes. Something stupid always happens. Especially when she was like "OMG, I am taped up there for an HOUR getting water continously shot at me IN THE FACE and when I get down, you're telling me I'm a HAVE NOT!?" lol

Matt screwed himself too. You think acting paranoid will keep you safe? LOL cannot wait to get him get owned. So much for being a mensa member. I cannot stand his ego. And Enzo too.

I wanna see Britney, Enzo, or Matt on the chopping block.
    Last edited by Endit; 07-18-2010 at 08:48 PM.

FORT Fanatic

does hayden not come off as annoying as bb9's matt in the dr? i can't stand him.

Great. Put up two out of only like 3 or 4 people that don't completely annoy me. Everybody else just makes me grind my teeth in annoyance and frustration. And why target two people who might not be a big threat in challenges? Seriously, Rachel and Matt, for being supposedly very smart, they're coming across as two idiotic tools.

FORT Fogey

So, Brendon suggests every member of "the brigade," and Hayden still somehow convinces Rachel the best way to go is Britney and Monet? Guess the two scientists aren't quite as bright as they think they are.

Honestly, given the number of fairly physical challenges in BB, it would make sense to try to knock out at least one of the stronger guys early on. Since Rachel and Brendon seem to think Hayden is now on their side, it would have made sense for them to put Lane and Enzo up--or at least to put one of them up with Britney or Monet. Unless they're planning to backdoor one or the other of them...

Wow, where is everyone?!?!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Someone really needs to punch Meow Mix in his Litter Box.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fogey

Rachel seemed annoying. When she jumped up, she wrapped her legs around Brendon: I could do without that sight. I wasn't interested in her HOH room so I went online for a while instead. Hayden looks like a grownup version of Bobby Brady. Also, he needs a haircut. They showed him with uncombed hair in one segment. Rachel was shrieking while she was explaining the food comp, so I muted her. Britney said that fish sticks are "disgusting." Fish sticks are tasty and relatively healthful: she should be grateful. Enzo referred to himself as "meow, meow." I thought that comment was annoying, but at least Enzo was grateful for the fish sticks.

They did a great job in casting unlikable people this year. I agree that Brtiney and Monet are some of the few people that haven't annoyed me as much as the rest. I was really hoping that Rachel would come through as HOH by nominating Hayden, but so much for that. It looks like it's going to become a sausage fest pretty soon.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast