+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 7/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3990589;
    Someone really needs to punch Meow Mix in his Litter Box.
    For some reason, hearing Meow Meow always makes me laugh. Sorry....it's just one of those things you can't explain.

i say this probably every year but props to BB for managing to make the shows somewhat entertaining even given the lame contestants

the eviction show had a couple of entertaining moments

and i am officially going to drop any initial support i had for redhead, she annoys the hell out of me, the way she talks, the way she jumps "her man", and i think she needs to wear makeup as much as possible, especially if/when they call her to the DR

and i can't believe i'm even saying this, but i'm actually goona throw my support over to Team Britney...who woulda thought, lol

FORT Fanatic

I actually don't mind Britney. Yes, she can be somewhat of a "mean girl" with the gossip, but she's actually very well-spoken in the DR. She uses proper grammar (rarely seen or heard in reality tv) and seems educated. Yeah, she's said some semi-ditzy things, but it's usually a clip from the house - and of course the editors are going to pick and choose those as they please. But all in all, I think she might be smart. (Disclaimer - I could eat my words at any time!)

Okay, Annie as the Sab totally sucked. You would think they would make sure the person they cast would have some 'game' but I did read she was a last minute replacement. My favorite players are Kristen and Enzo and Matt.. kinda like Cathy too.. and I don't mind Ragan. However, red and her man are ultra annoying, perhaps because they are most obvious phony showmance in reality show history? It always bugs me when someone laughs after everything they say esp when it is never funny so I am often cringing when she is on the screen. Monet and Brittany are actually the most unlikeable to me, I am so tired of the stuck up snobby types they are just not interesting to me in any way. I was watching and realized that I like Enzo and it amused me because I never like guys like Enzo because it usually seems they are trying to act a certain way but I think he is the genuine meow meow and I like Matt because he is obviously intelligent and he cracks me up, esp when he was talking about how much he loves HOH room time when he gets to pretend like he cares about something he doesn't care about.. All that being said, I don't have any hopes up of someone I like winning because I don't think that has happened in years..

I love Britney in the DR! Her comment about Rachel forgetting to wear pants had me LOL'ing!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3994059;
    I love Britney in the DR! Her comment about Rachel forgetting to wear pants had me LOL'ing!
    Me too. She's really quite funny in her rude way.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12