+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 7/15 Live Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 7/15 Live Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Yeah, a Britney or Monet HoH would have been more entertaining, because the Brigade could have messed with their heads more.

Empress Rachel and her smug boytoy will try to rule with an iron fist. I foresee everyone else hating them by this time next week.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fanatic

rach is going after andrew i think. if a brigadeer goes, i think it will be lane, he just seems like of those four, he has the least game.

FORT Fogey

Ack! Not only does the nauseating showmance get its own private bedroom, but neither of them will be going home this week, as there's no way Rachel is going to put Brendon up as a nominee or a substitute nominee. At least she won't at this point--I wouldn't put it past her to do it if she thought it was to her advantage, not with the attitude she was showing tonight.

I bet Annie is now thinking, "See? Shoulda listened to me."

This was a really disappointing episode. The saboteur twist is already over, unless they have some kind of back up plan for it. The person I least wanted as HOH got it. The two most irritating members of the cast (to me, anyway) are now guaranteed another week in the house. Bleah.

About the only positive thing I can say is good for Ragan for figuring out Annie was the saboteur. By the way, does anyone else think Ragan may have deliberately thrown HOH this week? I have a hard time believing he would have thought the majority of the house believed he had more facebook friends than Britney.

Hayden for sure. Perhaps Brittney for perceived Annie wrongs.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by realityfan25;3984671;
    sonii i was talking about hoh likely regarding andrew not a hg i can't stand. andrew may be one of my favorites unless he turns out to be a heat fan.
    Sorry I did misunderstand you. I don't really dislike him either. I just don't know how he is going to play out yet. He has really had to struggle so far to get out of the corne he has been painted into by them marking him as the sabatour the first week. My opinion is still out. He really is going to have to hope he can get past that. But I think since Rachel won HOH he is safe for another week to try to work on it. She has other targets to go after.

I am putting rachael back on my fantasy team. Lots of smooching I am sure will be going on

YOU TRIED TO COME BETWEEN ME AND MAH MAN!

...just when I thought her Parvati laugh was the most annoying thing about her...

Quote Originally Posted by Linkers;3984536;
    It doesnt but what if they ask someone and they dont want it. Then that person would know that the real one was gone.
    So? What's the problem with that?

If the person says "yes", then all's fine.

If the person says "no", then either they give up the idea (having at least given the idea of a replacement a shot) OR they simply let the hamsters know there's a replacement in play themselves.

Besides, someone coming out and saying "hey, they offered for me to be a new Saboteur and I refused" would be the quickest way for someone to get themselves booted (as too suspicious). Likely the person they'd ask would have no reason to blab.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I LIKE Rachel, so yay! I got home halfway through the show. Could somebody summarize what Annie said in her speech? Thanks.
    Count your blessings!

Does anyone else see a resemblance between Kristen and Laura Bush? I really noticed it tonight in the eyes.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread